Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

OT: AT&T Compatible Phones
Quote | Reply
We switched to Verizon so I am selling off my stack of AT&T phones. Thought I'd see if any ST'ers wanted them. Prices are shipped in Continental US:

Google Nexus One, this was my phone and I loved this phone. Android. It has lived its life in a protective Bodyguardz skin (which is still in place). Still managed to get one small scuff on the top but otherwise it's like new. Ships in original box with wall charger. $175.

LG Neon 2, has some scuffs but is in fairly good cosmetic condition, ships with original box. $40. I will include a USB cable to charge it with if you need one (charges with a pretty standard micro USB port).

Cingular 3125, Windows Mobile 6.1 software, it has some bumps (including the battery cover which is held on with tape) but it works great and I liked the small size and the flip phone. Includes wall charger and USB cable. Yours for only $20.

Motorizr z8, this is a cool one, I got this from Motorola and I don't think they were commonly available. Kind of flips out into a banana shape. It's rarely been used so it's in quite good condition. Includes USB cable. In original box. $50.

Samsung SGH-x427m, just your basic phone, it's got scuffs, the screen is kind of marked up from being folded down onto the keys, etc, but it works and includes the original box and wall charger. $15.

Samsung Jack, has had a screen protector on so the screen is in great shape. Some of the "chrome" is chipped away on top. I believe this one is Windows Mobile 6.5 Standard. Includes wall charger, USB cable and original box. $45.

Unlocked "T-Mobile" Dash (I used it with AT&T). Good cosmetic condition, includes USB cable, I loved the keyboard and the rubbery back on this thing. Windows Mobile 6.5 Standard. $40.

That's all for now, there are a couple more to come later (AT&T Tilt and Fuze).
Quote Reply