Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Nike size 13 running shoes and clothes - for the cost of postage of shoes, clothes are cheap as well.
Quote | Reply

(top row - vomero model 11 and model 12
middle row - free distance and elite (model 7 I think) (the newer model free distance and elites are sold)
front row - pegasus 33 and pegasus 31 (Pegasus 31 sold)

All are in really good shape with no rips/tears/stains.

17.00 shipped for each pair, two pairs shipped for 25.00

All size 13

PM me - thanks

I found more shoes in size 13. Original free distance (super comfortable) mostly treadmill miles and in good shape - SOLD. Some older 3.0s I never ran in, just wore around a bit (they are in great shape) and them some bowerman track club pegasus with ~300 miles on them and good shape. All shoes have no rips, tears or issues.

I added some clothing, biking and running. Running includes some mizuno long sleeve running shirts (black w/blue trim) and nike dri-fit (red one). 8.00 shipped each, discount for multiple. All size medium and fit well for someone a bit short of 6ft and 150-160lbs.

Cycing clothes are two Pearl Izumi vests (yellow) and one is women specific - 8.00 shipped in CONUS each, size M

Webcor voluer jacket - it's fleece and kind of like a softshell, in great condittion- it is warm - 10.00 shipped in CONUS - sold

Castelli simple long sleeve jersey - great shape - 8.00 shipped, 1/4 zip

Pearl izumi elite barrier jacket - great shape, probably worn 2-3 time. 15 shipped in CONUS.

Pearl Izumi race jresey - garmin colors - exccellent shap. I think it is a medium, definitely euro fit size wise. 15.00 shipped

Pearl garmin lined vest - nice and warm, with vented back. 15.00 shipped

Last edited by: JeffJ: Sep 24, 18 13:37
Quote Reply
Re: Nike size 13 running shoes - for the cost of postage [JeffJ] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ill take the Free Distance Nike's.... PM me your paypal info and ill send it over!!! Thanks, Scott
Quote Reply
Re: Nike size 13 running shoes - for the cost of postage [JeffJ] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Nike free distance are sold and the elites are pending sale.

Thanks
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Message sent on the Pegasus 31s
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I found more shoes, pictures added for some new ones.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
knocked a couple bucks off the cost.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Interested in the Peg 31 and the original free distance. (are those the grey and white in the second pic?)
Last edited by: srr: Sep 9, 18 22:17
Quote Reply
Re: Nike size 13 running shoes - for the cost of postage [srr] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
They are here, just waiting for a new home. The free distance are gray and white in second pic.
Quote Reply
Re: Nike size 13 running shoes and clothes - for the cost of postage of shoes, clothes are cheap as well. [JeffJ] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
added some clothes.

Thanks, Jeff
Quote Reply
Re: Nike size 13 running shoes and clothes - for the cost of postage of shoes, clothes are cheap as well. [JeffJ] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
made some updates, I'm open to offers so long as I don't lose money shipping...
Quote Reply