Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Nice Entry Level Tri Bikes for Sale - Chicago
Quote | Reply
Editing my post since I realized I am a terrible marketer ;)

These bikes and the wheels are all in excellent condition and have been stored indoors and not ridden much since 2016 or so -- as such they are relatively low mileage for their age. The Enves are wet because I have five cats, and even though these have been stored in my basement, they somehow got cat fur on them LOL. PM Me and I can send more pictures if needed.

Willing to negotiate with anyone who will take both the bikes and wheels. The wheels look great on the Felt - - I had pondered removing the Felt decals to have a jet black bike after my LBS sold me these decal free Enves. Can have a LBS like Peregrine look these over if you are concerned about any hidden issues - - there should not be as neither bike has ever been involved in a crash.

Have come to realize we are both unlikely to ever race a tri or a du again so my partner and I are selling our bikes and Power tap wheels. These would be really nice bikes for someone trying to figure out if they like the sport. We are in Chicago and prefer to sell to someone in Chicago as I don't know that it is worth it for someone to pay the $$ on top of buying these, for packing and shipping.
1. 2008 Felt B2. Dura Ace where it matters. SRAM red compact crank. I did two Ironman distance and numerous halfs. Really a great bike - I just don't do tris anymore or I would keep it.. $600 OBO. I think it is a size 52. I am 5'3" so this bike can work for someone slightly shorter or taller than me.

2. 2008 Cannondale Slice - Mostly Ultegra - Size 54. Owner is 5'9.5" so could work for someone slightly shorter or taller than that. - $500 OBO

3. 2012 Enve carbon clincher wheel set with built-in powertap. I used these with the Felt. Work with either bike. $500 OBO

4. Another ANT+ powertap wheel - Mavic Open Pro rim - great for starting out training with power. $100 OBO
Last edited by: Reservoir Cat: Jun 11, 23 9:09
Quote Reply
Re: Nice Entry Level Tri Bikes for Sale - Chicago [Reservoir Cat] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bumping and providing a correction: The Felt B2 I originally stated as a size 48 it actually a size 52. This has been corrected in the above post. I put a "now the wheels have dried off" photo of the Enves with the powertap G3 hub. Willing to part with the Enves + Felt B2 for $1,000 as a package deal. Leaving the cassettes on all wheels, no pedals included however.
Quote Reply
Re: Nice Entry Level Tri Bikes for Sale - Chicago [Reservoir Cat] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
These are still available and would make a great bike(s) for a beginner or someone who needs an extra bike for that window where your actual racing bike is in transit to/from your race destination.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Would you be willing to ship the Cannondale to PA?
Quote Reply
Re: Nice Entry Level Tri Bikes for Sale - Chicago [sunnyla] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
@sunnyla If you pay for shipping and agree no returns, sure.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Is the Cannondale still available? I’m in the Chicago area.
Quote Reply
Re: Nice Entry Level Tri Bikes for Sale - Chicago [Changpao] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes, still available. That one is my fiances' bike so he will handle the sale. I am just the messenger. We can meet up with you this weekend if that works. We are in the City. Feel free to message me. I may not be respond during the workday however, just FYI.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bumping this one last time: $100 off each item in the original listing and willing to negotiate...but only so far before they go to a local charity.

For a variety of reasons I am unlikely to ever do another triathlon or duathlon and live in a mini home with only so much room for my gravel rigs and my folding bikes:)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Do the ENVES have an 11sp compatible hub?
Quote Reply