Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

New Ritchey Pro Octalink Compact Crankset
Quote | Reply
Just like the subject says. I bought the crankset, but I need an ISIS crankset instead of an Octalink one. The crankset is brand new and has never been used.

Bought new off eBay for around $80. Looking for $65 + shipping OBO.
Last edited by: Drinyth: Sep 22, 06 7:18
Quote Reply
Re: New Ritchey WCS Octalink Compact Crankset [Drinyth] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If you can ship to Canada, I'll take them off your hands .. andy ;-)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
... and the first buyer's deal falls through, i'll take 'em, again provided you don't mind shipping to Canada.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What size are they? I'm looking for 172.5's. If the other buyers are looking for different lengths, I'll take them.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Michael in Fresno
"Do you spend time with your family? Good. Because a man that doesn't spend time with his family can never be a real man" V. Corleone
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Pending sale to HCD. We're just working out the details now. I'll let the others know in order if it doesn't workout for some reason.

The arm lengths are 172.5, BTW.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Pending sale to HCD. We're just working out the details now. I'll let the others know in order if it doesn't workout for some reason.

The arm lengths are 172.5, BTW.

PayPal sent ... andy ;-)

btw: Whew, just read that they were 172.5 .... whew !!!!
Quote Reply
Re: New Ritchey WCS Octalink Compact Crankset [HCD] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ack. Sorry about that. The sale is actually for Ritchey Pro Compacts, not the WCS variety. I always get the two lines backwards in my head.

In any case, I updated the Subject of the post and let HCD know of the mixup. I offered a refund to him if he doesn't want the crankset. I believe the only discernable difference between the two lines were 10 grams and that the WCS had a little silver on one of the crank arms. It wasn't worth the price hike to me.

In any case, sorry for the confusion.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Still interested if Andy is not.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Michael in Fresno
"Do you spend time with your family? Good. Because a man that doesn't spend time with his family can never be a real man" V. Corleone
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Ack. Sorry about that. The sale is actually for Ritchey Pro Compacts, not the WCS variety. I always get the two lines backwards in my head.

In any case, I updated the Subject of the post and let HCD know of the mixup. I offered a refund to him if he doesn't want the crankset. I believe the only discernable difference between the two lines were 10 grams and that the WCS had a little silver on one of the crank arms. It wasn't worth the price hike to me.

In any case, sorry for the confusion.

No worries, Chris ... a long as they are compacts .... my weight varies from 1-4 lbs on any given day/week .... so 10grams means absolutely nothing to me ....

andy ;-)
Quote Reply