Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

NYC Triathletes - Dinner and a movie at the Waldorf-Astoria on 7/18
Quote | Reply
Hey everyone,

I am sponsoring a table at the Challenged Athletes Foundation "Celebration of Heroes, Heart & Hope" in New York City the night of July 18th. I have FIVE seats to fill and thought it would be a nice way for this West Coaster to meet some of you East Coasters (or West Coasters who happen to be in NYC that night)..

Individual seats are being sold for $500, but if anyone is interested in making a $100 donation to the CAF, one of my seats can be yours for what should be a pretty amazing night at one of the major sponsor's tables..

The event is being held at the Waldorf-Astoria on Park Ave (as if there's another Waldorf in NYC).. Cocktails and a silent auction are from 6pm - 7pm and dinner, the program and a live auction run from 7 until 10.. One of the live auction items will be a Kona slot, so bring your checkbook!

The first FIVE people to contact me and make their donations get the spots!

For more information about the event, you can visit the website: https://challengedathletes.ejoinme.org/...d/21179/Default.aspx

Thanks!
Bobby

P.S. The next to sign up will also get entry to the VIP reception... Twist my arm and maybe the one after that will as well..
Quote Reply