Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

NEW csk time trial w/ race wheels and DA
Quote | Reply
I've got a brand new csk time trial frame that i built up with dura ace components and bontrager carbon wheels. The frame alone has an msrp of 1800! It is made of dedaccia 7003 aluminum (very high grade aluminum)full carbon bladed fork, size 56cm. Has brand new DA bb, a DA crankset with huge 55t time trial chainring! DA derailleurs and shifters. Vision integrated sloping aerobars (best style of bars i've ever tried). The wheels are bontrager carbon tubulars with tufo tires. The front wheel is new, and the rear has very low milage. These bontrager carbons are nearly identical to the aeolus wheels that bontrager is currently selling. Internal cabling. pedals and computer not included. I also have a carbon fiber aero seatpost for it not shown (i actually have 2 different styles, so you could choose which type you would want.) If you have any q's please ask. Amazing bike! 3000obo. If you would like more pics of anything let me know and i'd be happy to take them.

Note that the cabling was not quite finished at the time of this pic.
3000 obo$

>if you can't win, make the guy ahead of you break the record
Quote Reply
Re: NEW csk time trial w/ race wheels and DA [dalbright] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump! need to sell so i can afford a non bike related piece of carbon when the right one comes along!

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM Sent
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bump: Make me an offer. i can send you more pics of anything if you'd like. CSK's are custom made bikes that are super stiff, the bike is super cool but i just need the $$$.

Quote Reply