Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Post deleted by ironmanatee
Last edited by: ironmanatee: May 17, 13 11:36
Re: My Big Fat Slowtwitch Classifieds add. 2012 Felt B2 DI2 56cm, Hed Jet 9 & Disc NEW!, +LOTS of stuff for sale. Youth tri/cycling gear, Zipp, Gatorade, Zoot, Orca [ironmanatee] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
interested in the youth Zoot tri top and shorts. I sent you a PM on the wetsuit as well. Thanks
Quote Reply
Re: My Big Fat Slowtwitch Classifieds add. 2012 Felt B2 DI2 56cm, Hed Jet 9 & Disc NEW!, +LOTS of stuff for sale. Youth tri/cycling gear, Zipp, Gatorade, Zoot, Orca [ironmanatee] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If anyone want the HED disc only, send me a personal message to discuss me buying the HED 9 front wheel from you. You can still get a great deal on that beautiful disc and I can help you recoup your costs by buying the front wheel from you. As the seller states in the listing, these will only be sold as a set. But I am willing to buy the front for the right price.

Quote | Reply
^1

I wanna go fast!
Quote Reply
Re: My Big Fat Slowtwitch Classifieds add. 2012 Felt B2 DI2 56cm, Hed Jet 9 & Disc NEW!, +LOTS of stuff for sale. Youth tri/cycling gear, Zipp, Gatorade, Zoot, Orca [Jayhox] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm interested in just the rear disk

What did you have in mind ?
Quote Reply
Re: My Big Fat Slowtwitch Classifieds add. 2012 Felt B2 DI2 56cm, Hed Jet 9 & Disc NEW!, +LOTS of stuff for sale. Youth tri/cycling gear, Zipp, Gatorade, Zoot, Orca [7401southwick] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If you two can come to agreement on how to split the price, I'll get you both individual shipping quotes via UPS Ground.

I wanna go fast!
Quote Reply
Re: My Big Fat Slowtwitch Classifieds add. 2012 Felt B2 DI2 56cm, Hed Jet 9 & Disc NEW!, +LOTS of stuff for sale. Youth tri/cycling gear, Zipp, Gatorade, Zoot, Orca [7401southwick] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
7401southwick wrote:
I'm interested in just the rear disk

What did you have in mind ?

I shot you a personal message but have not heard back. Anyone else interested in just the disc, shoot me a message to discuss.

Quote | Reply
^2

I wanna go fast!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
^2

I wanna go fast!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Is this wheel set still available?
Quote Reply
Re: My Big Fat Slowtwitch Classifieds add. 2012 Felt B2 DI2 56cm, Hed Jet 9 & Disc NEW!, +LOTS of stuff for sale. Youth tri/cycling gear, Zipp, Gatorade, Zoot, Orca [22kjackson] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes.

I wanna go fast!
Quote Reply
Re: My Big Fat Slowtwitch Classifieds add. 2012 Felt B2 DI2 56cm, Hed Jet 9 & Disc NEW!, +LOTS of stuff for sale. Youth tri/cycling gear, Zipp, Gatorade, Zoot, Orca [22kjackson] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I stand corrected, the wheelset is now SOLD.

I wanna go fast!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
^3

I wanna go fast!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
^4

Open to offers on the Felt B2. Everything for that matter.

I wanna go fast!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What's you email ?
Quote Reply
Post deleted by ironmanatee [ In reply to ]
Re: My Big Fat Slowtwitch Classifieds add. 2012 Felt B2 DI2 56cm, Hed Jet 9 & Disc NEW!, +LOTS of stuff for sale. Youth tri/cycling gear, Zipp, Gatorade, Zoot, Orca [jg951] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sent you a private email with the info you requested.

I wanna go fast!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hi - What's the current status of the B2?
Quote Reply
Re: My Big Fat Slowtwitch Classifieds add. 2012 Felt B2 DI2 56cm, Hed Jet 9 & Disc NEW!, +LOTS of stuff for sale. Youth tri/cycling gear, Zipp, Gatorade, Zoot, Orca [snixdorff] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Available.

I wanna go fast!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
^5
EVERYTHING is still available, UNLESS marked as SOLD.

Quarq NOW AVAILABLE for $1330 shipped via Priority Mail in the U.S.. Will ship to Canada, but it will likely add about $25 to the shipping.

I wanna go fast!
Quote Reply