Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Mavic Ksyrium ES Wheelset 700c Shimano/Sram Compatible - CLINCHER - PRICE DROP - SOLD
Quote | Reply
These wheels are 4 months old. Riden about 400 miles maybe... That seems on the high side as I have other wheels that I use for trainer and everyday rides. These were specifically for riding in the hills around here, and I haven't had them on the bike since early December (got them in early October). Nice wheels and I do like them - only selling because I'm going back to carbon Spinergy Clinchers. Just bought the Spinergys Friday, so these need to go to pay off the plastic... Heres the skinny:

Mavic Ksyrium ES Road Wheelset
10 years ago, Mavic introduced the world famous Helium: the first lightweight climbing specific wheel. The new Mavic Ksyrium ES Road Wheelset takes all the best of Helium and adds the excellence plus the technology of Ksyrium. The Mavic Ksyrium ES Road Wheelset is constructed of Maxtal rims, Zicral spokes, and carbon oversized body / aluminum wall hubs. Climb higher with the climbers specific Mavic Ksyrium ES Road Wheelset, the only wheels a climber should have.
  • Size: 700c
  • Rim: Mavic Ksyrium ES
  • Rim Color: Black
  • Hub: Mavic
  • Hub Color: Carbon/Red
  • Bearing: Serviceable Sealed Cartridge Bearings
  • Spoke Count: Front 18, Rear 20
  • Spoke Gauge: Bladed
  • Spoke Color: Black and one RED one on each wheel...
  • Brake Compatibility: Cantilever
  • Wheel Weight: Front 645g, Rear 840g

$575 shipped in the Continental US, or pick up in Visalia California ($50 less if you pick up - these cost about $55-$65 to ship)... I've bought and sold several items here if you have questions please post of PM me. If pics will make or break a deal I could post or email - but we all know what they look like and these are pretty much brand new with the mileage on them...

Thanks for the look!
Last edited by: ericstevens73: Jan 27, 09 22:17
Quote Reply
Re: Mavic Ksyrium ES Wheelset 700c Shimano/Sram Compatible - CLINCHER [ericstevens73] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM'd
Quote Reply
Re: Mavic Ksyrium ES Wheelset 700c Shimano/Sram Compatible - CLINCHER [kerobert] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If someone wants just a rear wheel Kerobert is looking for just a front... Let both of us know.
Quote Reply
Re: Mavic Ksyrium ES Wheelset 700c Shimano/Sram Compatible - CLINCHER [ericstevens73] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks for putting the offer out there!
i appreciate it!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
No one wants to split these with me?
I only need the front.
Please let me know if you are interested!

Robert
Quote Reply
Re: Mavic Ksyrium ES Wheelset 700c Shimano/Sram Compatible - CLINCHER [kerobert] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
FINE - ALL YOU CHEAP STers!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is a heck of a deal!!! Pretty dumb of me probably, but I've gotten some sweet deals on here so here's a return of the favor. I dropped the price to what is a fraction of the new cost and way less than I paid just a few months ago. Now someone please buy them!!!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM'd
Quote Reply