Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Post deleted by ollie3856
Last edited by: ollie3856: Dec 17, 12 15:37
Re: Shoes/Saddle/Stem/Contour GPS (Rapha, Fizik, Mavic, 3T) [ollie3856] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM sent on Arione CX saddle
Quote Reply
Post deleted by ollie3856 [ In reply to ]
Re: Shoes/Stem/Contour GPS (Rapha, Fizik, Mavic, Zipp) [ollie3856] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump for price changes and addition of zipp stem
Quote Reply
Re: Shoes/Stem/Contour GPS (Rapha, Fizik, Mavic, Zipp) [ollie3856] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Pm sent re: Huez
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
How does the rapha rain jacket fit? I'm normally a medium but it could work over layers in the fall/winter.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hi I would be interested in the Rapha jacket too - if you could send me an e-mail, I don't have PM privileges. galen.kennedy(at)gmail.com
Quote Reply
Re: Shoes/Stem/Contour GPS (Rapha, Fizik, Mavic, Zipp) [managerx] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
they fit long (long tail to protect from spray) but true to size (I'm a large in most other brands), it's fairly snug on me, I'm 5'11" and 170lbs
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hi, do you still have the Fizik shoes... Are they really bright red??
Thx,
Quote Reply
Last edited by: ollie3856: Aug 30, 12 18:25
Quote | Reply
HI,
I am new to this site and dont know if my last message was sent..
I am interested in the fizik 43.5 shoes... do you still have them.
You can email me at: lifenrg@verizon.net
Thx,
Caibar
Quote Reply
Re: Wheels/stem/bottle/jacket (Rapha, Fizik, Zipp, HED Stinger) [ollie3856] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump for new item (rapha gilet)
Quote Reply
Re: Wheels/stem/bottle/jacket (Rapha, Fizik, Zipp, HED Stinger) [ollie3856] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Please email detailed images of gilet to tusindsmil(at)gmail you know the rest.
Thx

Quote Reply
Re: Wheels/stem/bottle/jacket (Rapha, Fizik, Zipp, HED Stinger) [rocketbrother] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
pics of xlab? protektyaneck@hotmail.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Is the xlab aero tt bottle/cage still available? Thanks.
Quote Reply
Re: Wheels/stem/bottle/jacket (Rapha, Fizik, Zipp, HED Stinger) [paul.rud] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
yep
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Is the xlab bottle the v2?

Ultra-tri-guy wrote:
I'm pretty sure that if there was a Slowtwitch league there would be major injury and death occuring regularly.
Quote Reply
Re: Wheels/stem/bottle/jacket (Rapha, Fizik, Zipp, HED Stinger) [Txseaaggie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
no clue
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
HED wheels and XLAB bottle sold
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm interested in the Rapha clothing, just moved to Seattle so I need some rain gear. I'm interested in the sizing. How does the L fit? I'm 6'4" and cycling clothing seems to vary widely in sizing.
Quote Reply
Re: Lots of gear (iPad, Rapha, Fizik, Oakley) [ollie3856] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
How old are the Rapha items? I'm interested in both. Could you please PM me your e-mail? I don't have PM privileges yet.
Quote Reply
Re: Lots of gear (iPad, Rapha, Fizik, Oakley) [ollie3856] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sell just the VR50s?
Quote Reply

Prev Next