Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Lots of 9sp parts, a Campy Delta brake, bits and pieces
Quote | Reply
Photos to follow and a lot more items to be added. I would let a lot of this go for postage + something nominal so if you have a commuter or winter bike that's missing something please make an offer:

- 1 Campy Delta rear brake. As far as I can tell this is identical to the front just with a shorter bolt - buy a long female adapter and you're golden. VVGC with only a few nicks on the underside from stones on the tire. 3 pivot design.

- Cervelo Base Bar and Vision clip ons. Take offs from a P2K. Pretty good condition - only one small blemish where my aerodrink rubbed off the black finish.

- 9 speed parts all used but VGC: ultegra rear derailleur, ultegra front derailleur, DA bar end shifters, 2 cassettes (will check details one is ultegra and has barely been used <200miles the other I'm not sure).

- cervelo brakeset - perfect condition and I don't think they are as bad as everyone says!

- yellow stock Selle saddle - this is as bad as everyone says! Good condition mind

- 105 English 68mm ISIS BB - VGC.

- 80mm 3T stem (missing two face plate bolts but these are similarly generic and you've probably got 100 of them).

"Are you sure we're going fast enough?" - Emil Zatopek
Quote Reply
Re: Lots of 9sp parts, a Campy Delta brake, bits and pieces [luckyleese] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
How much for the DA bar end shifters, the indexing is shot on mine? Pm or email if you want. Email should be listed in my profile. Also, what is the gearing on the cassettes?
Thanks,

~Tucker

Shop at: TriSports.com

"Stick to the facts man, they are good enough, no need to go making stuff up." - STP
Last edited by: mtuck: Apr 1, 08 15:56
Quote Reply
Re: Lots of 9sp parts, a Campy Delta brake, bits and pieces [luckyleese] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm interested in the Delta caliper.Could you send me a pic and a price ?

Thanks
Quote Reply
Re: Lots of 9sp parts, a Campy Delta brake, bits and pieces [mtuck] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Subject to confirmation they have been sold I'm afraid - got a PM almost immediately. Will let you know if that falls through.

Quote Reply
Re: Lots of 9sp parts, a Campy Delta brake, bits and pieces [carbonfiberone] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sorry these are going to be huge. $65 + shipping?

Full disclosure:

- I'm only 95% comfortable this could be used as a front so you should do your own research if that's your plan;
- If used as a rear it may not fit on some bikes (e.g. too tall for most cervelo tri bikes); and
- You need a 3.5mm allen key to fit it - easy to find on ebay but not common at home depot etc.

(that's grease in the photo NOT rust but note there are a couple of tiny notches on the arm pivots - invisible when the brake is assembled and don't affect function, they were there when I bought them)

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM sent
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Did you get the detail on the two 9 speed cassette?
Model, condition, price and teeth count.

Thanks,
Quote Reply
Re: Lots of 9sp parts, a Campy Delta brake, bits and pieces [oldslowguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
sorry derailleurs have gone - I'm updating my post

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I was asking about the cassettes not the deraileurs.
Quote Reply