Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Lieto first Speed Concept/DeBoom framed jersey from Kona 2002 WC win
Quote | Reply
I have 2 pieces I found while cleaning my storage unit that I am considering selling but not sure what I could get so I will throw it out there for the masses to give an opinion on.

-First is a signed and framed jersey worn by Tim DeBoom when he won Kona World Championship in 2002.

-The other is a Speed Concept you all would recognize. This is Chris Lieto's Kona Speed Concept pictured in the link:

https://gearwestbike.files.wordpress.com/...o-speed-concept1.jpg

He has signed the top tube and all the components have been removed. It is basically just a frame set, handlebars, seatpost and rear disc wheel. This one of the first Speed Concepts (if not the first ever). It was hanging on my wall for years and hasn't been ridden since he gave it to me years back.

Owner of a few Speed Concepts since 2011.
Last edited by: ttx_tri: Jan 2, 22 14:45
Quote Reply
Re: Lieto first Speed Concept/DeBoom framed jersey from Kona 2002 WC win [ttx_tri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump

Quote Reply
Re: Lieto first Speed Concept/DeBoom framed jersey from Kona 2002 WC win [ttx_tri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Size? What type of disc wheel?
Quote Reply
Re: Lieto first Speed Concept/DeBoom framed jersey from Kona 2002 WC win [tomk407] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
He rode what is now a large and the disc wheel on it is a lightweight currently.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I would love to buy the DeBoom jersey

Team Zoot 2023
Quote Reply