Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Lake Placid IM Rental
Quote | Reply
hey all, been a while.

i bought a nice place about 20 min outside of lp, very near the bike course, and will be renting it for IM this year

it's a new, small, nice place i mainly use in the winter, and on days off otherwise. it's in upper jay, ny

details here:

adkskicabin.blogspot.com

this is my first foray into renting, and i'm hoping to have good, trustworthy people using my place. it's wide open at this point and available for training weekends and such. i'm looking to rent to small groups, 4/5 ppl

thanks, please contact me direct at ghostyates@gmail.com

thx, bob
Quote Reply
Re: Lake Placid IM Rental [byates1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
wanted to add there is a brand new washer /dryer set on property.

still open, thx
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
just wanting to bump this, still available, now totally finished on the inside, with another full bed. pretty nice place, but i am biased!

thx!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Would you rent it out for just two nights on the night before the race and after? I'll be LP during ironman to volunteer so I can sign up for next year. Also what are the rates? You can email me at iluvbikes67 @ yahoo . com - Thanks
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You may want to post a few pics here and basic prices (as listed on your blog) and edit your post to include a hyperlink. Looks like a nice place so I may have to plan some training time up there (not doing the race this year).

Good to see you are not going with the full 100% price increase for IM weekend. I guess that's just the in-town/no drive required up-charge. I see the 5 night minimum is in place. :) I would probably stay 5 nights regardless for a race but I hate that all the hotels in that area make it an absolute requirement.
Quote Reply