Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Kona Hawaiian Village Condo for IM
Quote | Reply
I'm offering up my Kona Hawaiian Village timeshare Condo again for IM week. Here is the condo again...

I have a condo available at the Kona Hawaiian Village on the IM course checking in 10/06/18 and departing 10/16/18. Two private bedrooms, one pull out couch -- sleeps 6. Price is $2300. PM me if you are interested.
Large, two bedroom, 2 bath, sleeps 6 comfortably (sleeper couch in living room), a huge lanai, nice pools, and a business center with free wireless and desktops. a great location right on Alii Drive and close to some nice small beaches. Other STers have stayed here on three different race weeks and loved it (this was the condo for the ST Kona party in 2009!) Great views from every lanai, quiet, very nice facilities and about 1.25 miles from Lava Java.

50% down, 50% 60 days from check-in. Check out the great reviews and details about the resort here.

Here's a picture of two competitors chilling out in the condo before the 2007 Ironman...

FIST Certified Fitter
Salt Lake City, Utah
Last edited by: ssn759co: Apr 29, 18 13:29
Quote Reply
Post deleted by ssn759co [ In reply to ]
Kona Hawaiian Village Condo for IM [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
OK, the condo is available again for 2011, dates are from 2 October to 12 October. Price is a bargain $2000 for this beautiful 2 bedroom, fully equipped kitchen, huge lanai (for your bikes) condo! Send me a pm. This condo village was the site of the famous Slowtwitch party in 2009!

Aloha, Marty

FIST Certified Fitter
Salt Lake City, Utah
Quote Reply
Re: Kona Hawaiian Village Condo for IM [ssn759co] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Here's another picture, interior floor plan:

FIST Certified Fitter
Salt Lake City, Utah
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'd be all over this if I could only qualify for Kona. You think it will be available in 17 years when I'm sixty (fingers crossed).
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Still available? If so please reply directly to vscooper at gmail dot com.
Thanks
Vaughn
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM sent.
Quote Reply
Kona Hawaiian Village Condo for IM [ssn759co] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ok STers... I'm renting the Kona Hawaiian Village condo for 2013! Dates are: 5 - 15 October 2013. Rental price (this condo sleeps 6 comfortably) is $2100. Please pm me or email: ssn759co@yahoo.com.

Aloha, Marty Smith
Life Time Fitness Triathlon Coach
South Valley, Utah
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Here is the condo again...

Ironman or wanna be Ironman athletes!! I have a condo available at the Kona Hawaiian Village on the IM course checking in 10/01/16 and departing 10/11/16. Two private bedrooms, one pull out couch -- sleeps 6. Price is $2100. PM me if you are interested.

When you stay at Wyndham Kona Hawaiian Resort in Kailua-Kona on the Big Island's west coast, you'll feel as if you're stepping back in time to a simpler, unspoiled era.
CLUBWYNDHAM.COM

Marty

FIST Certified Fitter
Salt Lake City, Utah
Last edited by: ssn759co: Jul 4, 16 10:13
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The condo is available this year, from 6 - 16 Oct 2018. Here is the site: https://www.vacationhawaii.com/wyndham-kona-hawaiian-resort
The resort is Wyndham Kona Hawaiian Resort, and it is avail. for $2300.

Marty

FIST Certified Fitter
Salt Lake City, Utah
Last edited by: ssn759co: May 9, 18 14:30
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
That link is not working properly, FYI.
Quote Reply
Re: Kona Hawaiian Village Condo for IM [MaverickSD] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
MaverickSD wrote:
That link is not working properly, FYI.

I fixed it --- thank you.

FIST Certified Fitter
Salt Lake City, Utah
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm offering up my Kona Hawaiian Village timeshare again for IM week.

It is available on 10/03/20 and departing 10/13/20. Two private bedrooms, one pull out couch -- sleeps 6. Price is $2300.

Large, two bedroom, 2 bath, sleeps 6 comfortably (sleeper couch in living room), a huge lanai, nice pools, and a business center with free wireless and desktops. A great location right on Alii Drive and close to some nice small beaches. Other STers have stayed here on 7 different race weeks and loved it (this was the condo for the ST Kona party in 2009!) Great views from every lanai, quiet, very nice facilities and about 1.25 miles from Lava Java. Price is $2300. 50% down, 50% 60 days from check-in.

PM me if you are interested.

FIST Certified Fitter
Salt Lake City, Utah
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm offering up my Kona Hawaiian Village timeshare again for IM week.

It is available on 10/02/21 and departing 10/12/21.

Large, two bedroom, 2 bath, sleeps 6 comfortably (sleeper couch in living room), a huge lanai, nice pools, and a business center with free wireless and desktops. A great location right on Alii Drive and close to some beautiful beaches. Other STers have stayed here on and loved it (this was the condo for the ST Kona party in 2009!) Great views from every lanai, quiet, very nice facilities and about 1.25 miles from Lava Java. Price is $2500. 50% down, 50% 60 days from check-in.

Here is the condo:
https://clubwyndham.wyndhamdestinations.com/us/en/resorts/wyndham-hotels-resorts/united-states-of-america/hawaii/kailua-kona/club-wyndham-kona-hawaiian-resort

PM me if you are interested.

FIST Certified Fitter
Salt Lake City, Utah

FIST Certified Fitter
Salt Lake City, Utah
Last edited by: ssn759co: Dec 13, 20 15:33
Quote Reply