Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Kask Pro Aero Visor Clear and Mirror
Quote | Reply
Made famous by Dan Bigham and Filippo Ganna’s hour record rides!

2x clear $200/each
SOLD silver Mirror $220/each
+ actual usps shipping
Payments available: Venmo, PayPal, Zelle

KASK Aero Pro Eye Shield Visor

Developed in collaboration with the INEOS GRENADIERS Team, the Kask Aero Pro Visor is a new visor, with an improved aerodynamic design, that fits Kask's Aero helmets.

The improved Kask Aero Pro Visor fits the Bambino Pro and Mistral models of the Kask range including the Mistral, Mistral LW, Bambino Pro, and Bambino Pro Evo. The Kask Aero Pro Visor is designed with special wings on the sides, which helps to divert airflow over your shoulds, while also helping to reduce turbulence. The specific shape, of the Kask Aero Pro Visor, also guarantees better performance in competitions.
Last edited by: Ohio_Roadie: Apr 21, 23 12:05
Quote Reply
Re: Kask Pro Aero Visor Clear and Mirror [Ohio_Roadie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump for speed
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Pictures? Is this the one with the lip at the bottom? Does it fit the Mistral?
Quote Reply
Re: Kask Pro Aero Visor Clear and Mirror [treyxt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
yes its this one:

they are labeled large but they do fit small, med and large helmets, I have a Med Bambino Pro Evo and John has a Small Bambino Pro Evo and the large fits both our helmets. they fit the whole Kask Aero helmet lineup.

Last edited by: mike s: Apr 13, 23 10:52
Quote Reply
Re: Kask Pro Aero Visor Clear and Mirror [treyxt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks Mike! Sorry for the delay TreyXT, we’ve been in the hospital with the birth of my son. Yes it’s the aero one made famous by Ganna in his HR ride, can been seen here: https://bikerumor.com/...-gannas-hour-record/

To my understanding they fit the mistral and bambino helmets. I have the Bambino evo pro (Ineos edition from CYKOM) and they both fit perfectly.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
All Mirrored visors have sold. I have 2 clear left. Trying to see if Kask USA can get anymore anytime soon.
Quote Reply