Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

ISO: Road Frameset 57/58cm or ML or L
Quote | Reply
Looking to find another frameset for a build I am doing. Long story short, the last one I got was a tad too big and decided to part ways with it (Already sold that frame to a friend). So that means I am looking out for another project frameset. Here is what I am looking for.

Size: 57 or 58cm / ML or L
Material: Carbon
Discipline: Road or Aero Road - Not looking for a TT frame
Preferred Manufac: BMC (TMR 1or 2, SLR), Giant (Propel), Cervelo (S2 or 3, R2 or 3) - open to other brand names. Willing to find the fork if the frame doesnt have one. Also repaired frames are also in play....
Condition: Bumped is preferred! It doesnt have to be perfect. I love building frames people have loved and now are just sitting there. As long as the frame does not have any cracks or dents.

Price: My range is $500....Stretch but def have found two high quality frames in the past below this budget (FELT AR1 2017/18 and also 2014 Giant Advanced).

Build Overview: So I love building bikes. Its a fun winter hobby. I am currently on my 3rdish build (just sold the other frame so thats why there is the ish). While this started to be a zwift bike, this thirdish build is now kinda dream bike that will most likely be used for short course tris and road racing (why I want an aero frame). I will be building up the bike with Ultegra 6870 (yes DI2!!!) and some higher end components on it.

Feel free to message me if you have something.

2020 Team Zoot MTN
Quote Reply
Re: ISO: Road Frameset 57/58cm or ML or L [tsdogma] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Well I just fell outside of the budget but what the heck - it will get the conversation going.

I have a large TCR advanced SL with integrated seatpost for 1200. Bearings bottom bracket giblets etc.. plenty of room to move around on the seat post and steerer. Used for a few months. I can probably find a stem and bar too that matches. I know it's outside the range but here's a bump for your topic at the least.
Quote Reply
Re: ISO: Road Frameset 57/58cm or ML or L [trisport4all] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hey I appreciate it! I actually should've said I already have a giant advanced all ready to go. This will be a second bike so looking for a different frame.

Anyway, thank you for the bump!

2020 Team Zoot MTN
Quote Reply
Re: ISO: Road Frameset 57/58cm or ML or L [tsdogma] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It’s not Carbon but I haven’t seen much activity on here. I’ve got a Cannondale CAAD9 in 58cm if you’re interested.
Quote Reply