Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Help part needed...........
Quote | Reply
Well I just switched my zipp extensions from ski tip to the integrated s-bend and when fine tuning the SRAM TT front shifter I couldn't get the angle stop correct so I took the shifter apart, compared the internal workings to the online PDF and found that I am missing the "position stop washer" I contacted SRAM and they said this part is not listed as being a part that can be ordered something about no part number..........

So I am wondering if anyone has a damaged set of SRAM TT shifters which they could part out the left one or sell me the shifters??

A tall order I know but thanks for looking............

------------------------------------------------------------
"PAIN is nothing compared to what it feels like to QUIT" Wink
Quote Reply
Re: Help part needed........... [i do all 3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I know which part you are talking about but do not have an extra.

It seems odd that SRAM cannot locate one. So what if there is no part number. They must have something like that somewhere.
Quote Reply
Re: Help part needed........... [inaba116] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That's what I thought so too.........but the woman I spoke to said as there is no part number, my LBS wouldn't be able to order it, frustrating because the SRAM TT PDF lists the part however the parts catalogue doesn't show it. So I got my feelers out hoping someone maybe able to help out..........

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Well I have exhausted everything, contacted SRAM numerous times and have been informed that they will not ship directly to me (as I live in Canada). So in order for me to get this small inexpensive part, my LBS has to contact their Canadian distributor who will in turn contact SRAM who will then send this small washer. OMG what a run around, aaarrrrghhhh. Why someone couldn't just address and envelope and drop the washer in it is beyond me............

This is how companies get a negative rating for their customer service...........

So I have to Bump this back to the top in hopes someone somewhere has this part...............

OK rant over, thank you for listening

Last edited by: i do all 3: Apr 14, 10 15:04
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump should anyone have trashed a set of the SRAM TT shifters and have the part available..............

Quote Reply