Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

HED 3DEEP CLINCHER FRONT!!!! and HED JET DISC CLINCHER!!!
Quote | Reply
Seeling a very nice Front hed 3DEEP 700c clincher version, It s only a few months old and in perfect condition.... i use it for ironman Canada only and love the wheel.

it retail for around $1200~ asking 850$ + shipping

Also Hed Jet DISC clincher 700c, also use for one race only... awesome wheel, i have two so one needs to go!

asking 850$ +shipping or pair for 1600$ + shipping

here s a pic of the wheels on the bike!!!

Jonathan Caron / Professional Coach / ironman champions / age group world champions
Jonnyo Coaching
Instargram
Quote Reply
Re: HED 3DEEP CLINCHER FRONT!!!! and HED JET DISC CLINCHER!!! [jonnyo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Nice wheels!! That front deep is sick!
Quote Reply
Re: HED 3DEEP CLINCHER FRONT!!!! and HED JET DISC CLINCHER!!! [jonnyo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
sweet set up... just a litle too rich for my blood... though i am in the market for a HED 3.....
Quote Reply
Re: HED 3DEEP CLINCHER FRONT!!!! and HED JET DISC CLINCHER!!! [armycyclist] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Ill take the wheels
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Did they sell?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If the wheels are still available I am interested.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
hi, have these wheels been sold ?
Quote Reply