Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

HED 3C and HED Standard Disc + Vittoria Corsa EVO-KS Tubular
Quote | Reply
Up for sale, my 2007 HED 3C (carbon rim/braking surface) and HED Standard Disc, both tubular.

These wheels saw only races last season (NYC Tri, Timberman 70.3, Westchester Tri, and Clearwater 70.3), so I'm going to estimate their miles at no more than 200.

The tires (vittoria corsa evo-ks) are included with the wheels, and they were installed only for Clearwater, so they've seen no more than 70 (I went for a warmup ride the day before the race). These are sweet tires. They have some of the lowest rolling resistance out there, due to their high TPI number and general brilliance. They MSRP for around $140-150. Here you get them for free.

You can pay $500 for each wheel, or pay $950 for the set. They are basically new, so get a very fast wheelset at a good deal.

Buyer pays shipping ($25 each wheel) unless you buy the wheelset, in which case shipping is free.

Buyer pays PayPal fee, regardless of buying wheels individually or as a set.

Wheels are 700c. No skewers. Wheels have never been crashed, and have been raced and cared for by a pro. I'm moving them out to make room for some 808s from Zipp.

Email chrisbagg@gmail.com for pictures, or PM me.

"No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail Better." Samuel Beckett

http://chrisbaggcoaching.com
Quote Reply