Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Get it all for cheap. Sell what you dont need. frame, wheels, 2 wetsuits.
Quote | Reply
I'm moving so you can have it all for cheap if you get it as one big package. Prefer Bay Area(Berkeley) pickup ideally. Everything goes as one package so sell what you dont need. I need to move and reduce complex logistics as much as possible.

- 2014 Cervelo P2 Frameset, 56, with some sweet Oval Concepts bars and handlebars installed.
- 1 HED Jet 6 rim brake wheel, front, rim brake
- 1 HED Jet 8 rim brake wheel with powertap, rim brake. It has a broken spoke that will need to be repaired.
- 1 disc wheel set that came with my 2020 Specialized Tarmac
- 1 BlueSeventy Wetsuit. Large. Used three times.
- 1 Roka Helix Wetsuit. Large. Used twice.

Get it all for $750. It's all lightly used. I stopped racing when the kids were born in 2015.
Quote Reply
Re: Get it all for cheap. Sell what you dont need. frame, wheels, 2 wetsuits. [amclean] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Killer deal. I'll call dibs if local pickup doesn't work out and you decide to ship.
Quote Reply
Re: Get it all for cheap. Sell what you dont need. frame, wheels, 2 wetsuits. [davearm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Clarifying this post after I finally checked it out in the storage box and questions in DMs.

- The Roka Wetsuit is a medium Maverick Pro. I used it only once(one race + couple practice swims during race week) and bought it at an Ironman expo.

- The Blueseventy wetsuit is a large. I used it in two races and a handful of practice swims. It was stitched for a small nick in the shoulder.

- The frame has no damage and is black. It will come with my rear Delta Lab 300 and a black ISM saddle if you want it. You can have the white ISM performance saddle too if I can find it!

- The training wheels that came with the Specialized bike are disc brake, not disc as in rear disc.

DM me for details. IT ALL MUST GOOOOOOO. :-)
Last edited by: amclean: Jul 7, 21 11:03
Quote Reply
Re: Get it all for cheap. Sell what you dont need. frame, wheels, 2 wetsuits. [amclean] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Are HED wheels jet plus version? Clincher or Tubular?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If you'll ship, I'll take it!
Quote Reply