Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Garage Sale--All SOLD
Quote | Reply
New FSA K-Force road handlebar. 31.8 clamp. 42 cm width. $80

- FSA TriMax Carbon Integrated Aerobar. Complete with new Shimano 10sp Dura Ace shifters, ESI grips on the drops, and brake cable housings installed. Needs brake levers and shift cable housing. Used one season. 42cm width, extensions cut to 23cm. $225.

- Slightly Used Dura Ace 10sp 7800 front derailleur. Braze on. $40

Email or PM for more pics or to make offer. I ship via USPS Priority Mail and will only charge you actual costs. Paypal for payment.

Thanks!

Brian Grasky
Grasky Endurance: World Championship Triathlon Coaching; Professional Training Camps
RETUL fitter, Biomechanist, USAT Level 3 Coach, USAC Level 2 Coach
Last edited by: seebritri: Apr 28, 08 18:27
Quote Reply
Re: Garage Sale--USE Tula Aero Bar, FSA K-Force bar, FSA TriMax Carbon, Fizik K:1, etc. [seebritri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Updated removing sold items.
Last edited by: seebritri: Apr 21, 08 8:42
Quote Reply
Re: Garage Sale--USE Tula Aero Bar, FSA K-Force bar, FSA TriMax Carbon, Fizik K:1, etc. [seebritri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
More updates, price changes. Make offers.
Last edited by: seebritri: Apr 21, 08 8:42
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Still available. Open to reasonable offers.
Last edited by: seebritri: Apr 21, 08 8:41
Quote Reply
Re: USE Tula Aero Bar, FSA K-Force bar, FSA TriMax Carbon, plus other stuff [seebritri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Last bump before auction
Last edited by: seebritri: Apr 21, 08 8:41
Quote Reply
Re: Garage Sale--USE Tula, FSA K-Force bar, FSA TriMax Carbon [seebritri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
will the FSA drops work with clip-ons? Some of their bars do, some don't . . . if they do, I may be interested.

thanks,
brother bonk
Quote Reply
Re: Garage Sale--USE Tula, FSA K-Force bar, FSA TriMax Carbon [brother bonk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
According to their website, the FSA K-Force bar is indeed clip-on compatible.
Quote Reply
Re: Garage Sale--USE Tula, FSA K-Force bar, FSA TriMax Carbon [seebritri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I saw that, too, on their web site, it just doesn't look from the photo you have that there is a place to clamp on aeobars that is not angled down from the 31.8 stem clamping area to where the bends are. Is that an optical illusion?

bb
Quote Reply
Re: Garage Sale--USE Tula, FSA K-Force bar, FSA TriMax Carbon [brother bonk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I just measurd them--depending on the width of your stem clamp, there is an area ~30mm wide on each side of the stem before it tapers.
Quote Reply