Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Garage Clear Out!
Quote | Reply
I have some items that I am looking to clear out of my garage. Pictures upon request. Buyer pays paypal FF or covers fees. Also has to covers shipping.

Fizik Tritone Kium - Great shape, comes with the hardware for loading the back up with spares or bottles. Used a handful of times, mainly on the trainer. Didnt like it so I just took it off. No problems. $80, can include elite cages for $15 more.

Giant Contact SLR Stem 130mm - This is giants oversized stem for the 1"1/8 headtube. Full Carbon, great shape, not the correct size so dont need it. $100

Look Keo Red Cleats 2 Pairs - I think they are Deltas but brand new. Switched pedals and dont need them. $25 for both or 15 for one.

Smith Piv Lock Sunglasses - Used but great shape. Orangish Red/ Dark Gray. Comes with 3 lenses and hard case. Got a new pair so no need for these. $40

Mavic Cosmic Helmet - used but still in great shape. Size Medium light and super breathable for those hot days. Few cosmetic scratches from transportation but otherwise no cracks or dents. $50

3t Aura Pro Raisers (10mm and 20mm) - SOLD

Let me know if you have any questions!

2020 Team Zoot MTN
Last edited by: tsdogma: Apr 28, 18 18:21
Quote Reply
Re: Garage Clear Out! [tsdogma] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump

2020 Team Zoot MTN
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What size is the Mavic helmet? Thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: Garage Clear Out! [francesco] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Completely forgot that! Medium

2020 Team Zoot MTN
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
No worries... pics of tbe helmet to fmilian1237@gmail.com, please.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Likely interested in the Pivlock glasses. Can you please PM me with a couple pics including the lenses and case and additional info, if you have it (for example, are they the V2 or the original)? Thx.
Quote Reply
Re: Garage Clear Out! [tbrahana] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM sent

2020 Team Zoot MTN
Quote Reply