Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

GOT A BIKE: thread is no longer needed
Quote | Reply
like the title says:

I'm looking to buy a sweet new carbon TT rig, but def. can't swing the price a new one. I'm thinking that the Orbea Ordu or a Cervelo P3 look like the best used values right now.

Frame or complete bike.

Or recommend something similar: new or used.

I'm 6'1" 170lbs. longer in the torso.....I'm a Gemini.....and I really like my bikes to be BLACK but I am open to trying certain other colors if the bike is FAST........
Last edited by: PSolver: Mar 3, 11 20:56
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Orbea Ordu 57cm/Cervelo P3 56cm OR SIMILAR (frame or complete) [PSolver] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump.
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Orbea Ordu 57cm/Cervelo P3 56cm OR SIMILAR (frame or complete) [PSolver] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'll be selling my 2008 58cm P3C in January when I get my new frame. Let me know if interested and I can send you specs and pics. Also, I will either sell it complete or part it out if you prefer. FYI, I'm 6'-1" with a 34"'inseam and weigh 165-170 lbs.

Fraser Bicycle | First Endurance

Check out my blog here | Twitter:@tmalis3
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Have a 58 p3 2004 aluminum, carbon fork. I believe I still have two seat post.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have a 2008 Orbea Ora DA (black and white...it is a Tri bike not a rode bike) that I was looking to trade someone or sell. Bike was $4,000 two years ago when I bought it. Mostly raced sprints and one olympic with it the past two years. Nothing wrong with it....I just want a new bike and would like some trade in money from this bike. I can send you pics if you are interested. Everything that it came with I have kept on. You would need to buy some new wheels if you want zipps or something similiar. Wheels on it are Mavic and do the job well. All carbon bike weighs in at I believe 18lbs?

I am looking for $2,000 for it. I can have my local bike shop ship it to you anywhere in the US for and extra $50-$75K I believe. Let me know and I can send you a couple of pics.

Rick

rrconsultinginc@yahoo.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have a Quintana Roo Lucero frameset (L) 56 cm top tube for sale. $500. w/seat post, fork, headset and bottom bracket. See my ad in the classifieds for photos.

Dean Wilson
www.anaerobiczone.com
Bicycle Protection Indoors & Out

Dean Wilson
http://www.anaerobiczone.com
Bicycle Protection Indoors & Out
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Orbea Ordu 57cm/Cervelo P3 56cm OR SIMILAR (frame or complete) [isbr] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
thanks everybody for the great leads so far! Still looking.....
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have a black and white Guru crono frame I would let fly pretty cheap. It only has 400 or so miles on it. PM me for pics.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
My ML QR CD0.1 is for sale. It's black. Make me an offer.

http://forum.slowtwitch.com/...post=3109508#3109508
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Orbea Ordu 57cm/Cervelo P3 56cm OR SIMILAR (frame or complete) [has-been] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BUMP---still looking---thanks for some great suggestions/leads but no dead ringers so far in terms of bike/price equation.

---I promise I will make your radical used bike proud---I am HUNGRY HUNGRY HUNGRY.....and wanting to get something dialed in soon!!!

Anybody have any feedback on the QR bikes?? Why do none of the "ballerest" pros ride them? or am I mistaken?

I want something STIFF and LIGHT and AERO.......and cheap..........Yes, the UNICORN of TT bikes I am seeking........
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If you are still looking, I am considering selling my 2010 Orbea Ordu. It is red, black & white, and extremely well equipped; but, don't want to waste your or my time if you are looking for something "cheap." This bike retailed over $6K; but, obviously, would be quite negotiable on the price. Anyway, let me know. It's a 57, and I'm 6' and 168#.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I am polishing up my 57cm 2009 Ordu with Ultegra to get it ready for sale. If you are still looking for a bike please feel free to contact me.

-Mark
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Orbea Ordu 57cm/Cervelo P3 56cm OR SIMILAR (frame or complete) [markharms234] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
thanks, but I bought a Speed Concept 7.0----swapped some upgraded parts from my old TT rig----and I am in <3 LOVE <3
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Orbea Ordu 57cm/Cervelo P3 56cm OR SIMILAR (frame or complete) [markharms234] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Mark have you sold your Ordu or are you still interested in selling? I'm in the market for an Ordu 57 cm.

Stephen
Quote Reply
Re: WTB: Orbea Ordu 57cm/Cervelo P3 56cm OR SIMILAR (frame or complete) [ssorrow] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes, I do still have it. A friend is test-riding it this week, but I will know by this weekend if he is going to purchase it or not.

-Mark
Quote Reply