Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

For Sale -- S-Works Road Bar -- Specialized Carbon Toupe
Quote | Reply

Basically new Toupe 130mm with carbon rails. This saddle is among the lightest coming in at 135g on my scale. It was used a couple of times before I determined I needed a 143mm width. Comfy saddle, in perfect condition. -- $115 shipped
<br>
<br>

<br>
<br>

S-Works Carbon Road bar. 42cm wide, 79mm reach, 147mm drop. Its in perfect shape with the exception of the small scrape on one of the bar ends. It has a very comfortable shape in the drops with a flatter top for comfort while climbing. I believe this was replaced by the Barmac, which retails for over $300. Shoot me an offer.

<br>
<br>

Quote Reply
Re: For Sale -- S-Works Road Bar -- Specialized Carbon Toupe [%FTP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump
Quote Reply
Re: For Sale -- S-Works Road Bar -- Specialized Carbon Toupe [%FTP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It is difficult to tell the damage on the road bars (what sort of impact and integrity they have). I'll give you 115.00 for both the saddle and bars shipping to 95726 (I am happy to pay the shipping). FYI, there is a similar set on ebay which I will bid on just pior to the auction ending unless I hear from you. That one is at 59.99 now.

Rob
Quote Reply
Re: For Sale -- S-Works Road Bar -- Specialized Carbon Toupe [Robfe] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You are joking right? may as well ask if you can have them for free.....I apologize for this offensive post and a low-ball offer on great products.
Quote Reply
Re: For Sale -- S-Works Road Bar -- Specialized Carbon Toupe [rolle1br] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
rolle1br wrote:
You are joking right? may as well ask if you can have them for free.....I apologize for this offensive post and a low-ball offer on great products.

Crashed Handlebars? Yep, you would be giving them away. Good luck to you and your great products.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Did you sell your toupe saddle yet?
Quote Reply
Re: For Sale -- S-Works Road Bar -- Specialized Carbon Toupe [jeffjett] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes it sold. Sorry
Quote Reply