Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

For Sale: Rudy Project Impact X Sunglasses
Quote | Reply
For Sale: New Rudy Project Ketyum Sunglasses with ImpactX and photochromic lenses in smoke. Frame is carbon. Check out the Rudy website for more information. I have worn these twice. Mint condition. Just purchased. I am selling because they don't fit my big head very good. I am asking $250 and I will pay shipping in US. I can take paypal. Email with questions.

Thanks

Jeff jsdpanp@yahoo.com
Quote Reply
Re: For Sale: Rudy Project Impact X Sunglasses [jsd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Interested??????
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
First, a question: How did you like the photochromic ImpactX lenses? I'm thinking about getting some Rudys with those lenses, though I don't think I'll get anything as expensive as the Ketyum.

Second, an observation: $250 appears to be about five bucks under the retail price at most online stores for those glasses. I imagine that's why you're not getting any interest in them. Take this for what it's worth, but IMO, to sell a pair of used (even lightly used) glasses, you'll have to at least drop the price further below the lowest price someone can get them new.

Anyway, good luck, and let me know how you liked the ImpactX lenses.
-Bill
Quote Reply
Re: For Sale: Rudy Project Impact X Sunglasses [wfd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Lenses are great. They adapt to the lighting conditions. I will think about any resonable offers. I will cover shipping

j
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bump
Quote Reply