Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

For Sale: 2004 Cervelo P3 with Zipp 404--SOLD
Quote | Reply
Perfect bike, perfect condition. I got it in May of 2004 and trained/raced on it last summer. Then it was not used again until this spring. About 4000 miles on the bike, significantly less on the zipps (I raced on the zipps a few times, trained on other wheels). No crashes of any kind, no problems with any part of this bike. $2500 (but will entertain other offers).

Full specs:
2004 Cervelo P3 (red/white), 55cm, UNCUT steerer tube
Cervelo carbon aero seatpost
Ultegra 9-speed kit
Cervelo brakes
Cervelo base bar
Ritchey aerobars (very very adjustable)
2004 Zipp 404 Clincher wheelset
Ritchey Race Slick Open WCS tires (almost brand new, these are $70 tires)
Blackburn Stainless bottle cage

I will pay to have the bike professionally boxed and shipped within the US.

I have plenty of pictures of this bike, but sadly no way to post them here. If you are interested, I will email them to you right away.

I think that's about it. It really is a great bike. I'm only selling because of team sponsorship. Feel free to email me at ccfergus@math.uiuc.edu

-Colin

------------------------------------------------------------
Any run that doesn't include pooping in someone's front yard is a win.
Last edited by: CCF: Jul 22, 05 13:01
Quote Reply
Re: For Sale: 2004 Cervelo P3 with Zipp 404 [CCF] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Interested in selling the wheels?
Quote Reply
Re: For Sale: 2004 Cervelo P3 with Zipp 404 [gigs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Well, since no one here seems interested in the complete bike, I'm going to post it on roadbikereview.com. If I get no takers there, I'll contact you in a week or so about the wheels.

-Colin

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hmmm... Ive been thinking of a P3 perhaps if you'd sell the bike to me that would make a 3 way deal? I ride a 56cm Soloist currently would this size P3 be close enough to fit? What price for the bike, as I have some wheels I could use. Thanks.
Quote Reply
Re: For Sale: 2004 Cervelo P3 with Zipp 404 [Dumper] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Well, this all sounds pretty good. I think the 55cm P3 would definitely be the right size for you, since the next larger size is a 58. How about $1700 for the complete bike minus wheels? My offer of professional packing and shipping anywhere in the US still stands.

Like I said, I've got plenty of pictures, so if you send me your email address, I'll send those right off to you.

Let me know,
-Colin

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The bike's too big for me, but that price for the complete bike is a freakin' killer deal. Just had to say that!
Quote Reply