Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Felt AR2 56 aero road bike w/full DA7900 - mint condition
Quote | Reply

Full Dura Ace 7900 with Richey carbon WCS bar and WCS axis 4 stem. Also has felt branded saddle that is like a selle italia SLR (the cushioned version). All new cables, bar tape, tires/tubes.

The crank (172.5) has the usual ankle smudge marks on it but was ridden at most a handful of times as I had it switched out for a 175, SRM or Quarq the majority of the ride time.

It's a fantastic bike in incredible mint condition. I felt the ride quality was equal if not better than the R3 that I had just previous to it. Please give it a great new home!

MSRP is 6995

$3800 OBO. Also willing to split frame/gruppo.

comments on state of garage door and snow scrapers totally welcome

36 kona qualifiers 2006-'23 - 3 Kona Podiums - 4 OA IM AG wins - 5 IM AG wins - 18 70.3 AG wins
I ka nana no a 'ike -- by observing, one learns | Kulia i ka nu'u -- strive for excellence
Garmin Glycogen Use App | Garmin Fat Use App
Quote Reply
Re: Felt AR2 56 aero road bike w/full DA7900 - mint condition [MarkyV] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I only wish I could re-unite this Felt with your old P3C - which is still on the road, btw! bump for a good seller!
Quote Reply
Re: Felt AR2 56 aero road bike w/full DA7900 - mint condition [AndrewG] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks man!

How's the oreo cookie bike treating you! Loved that bike!

36 kona qualifiers 2006-'23 - 3 Kona Podiums - 4 OA IM AG wins - 5 IM AG wins - 18 70.3 AG wins
I ka nana no a 'ike -- by observing, one learns | Kulia i ka nu'u -- strive for excellence
Quote Reply
Re: Felt AR2 56 aero road bike w/full DA7900 - mint condition [MarkyV] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
i cant pm yet... would you be able to email me? jordan.triathlon@gmail.com... intersted in the complete bike
Quote Reply
Re: Felt AR2 56 aero road bike w/full DA7900 - mint condition [jordan.tri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sorry, sold on Friday.

Quote Reply