Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Favero Assioma Duo for Gravel (hacked!) for sale (checking interest)
Quote | Reply
Hi,

I got a Favero Assioma Duo pedal powermeter for my gravel bike and did the hack here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybAFIhKahnM So they now have SPD compatible pedals, great for gravel.

The power meter was about $670 and the X-pedo M-force were about $100.

I found out I have a leg discrepancy and need to use other pedal system to adequately fix the fitting, so the pedals are not good for me now. I have used them 4-5 times perhaps (<50 miles)

If interested, happy to provide more information. Asking for $450.
Last edited by: trihugger: Jul 31, 20 13:48
Quote Reply
Re: Favero Assioma Duo for Gravel (hacked!) for sale (checking interest) [trihugger] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Pmd
Quote Reply
Re: Favero Assioma Duo for Gravel (hacked!) for sale (checking interest) [trihugger] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Pm'd as well. And, for whatever reason, looks like my phone sent multiple copies of the pm to you. My apologies, don't know what happened there, but I'll wear the dunce cap the rest of the day...
- Jeff
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Still available?
Quote Reply
Re: Favero Assioma Duo for Gravel (hacked!) for sale (checking interest) [boki] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi All,

thanks for the interest and apologies for not gtting back to all of you earlier.

I'm going to try to figure out some modifications on my fitting so I can still use the pedals. If not, sadly, I will get back here and repost for sale.

Many thanks
Quote Reply