Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FUJI NORCOM STRAIGHT 2.5 w/ Ultegra Di2 - Bontrager Carbon Wheels - 51cm
Quote | Reply

Fuji Norcom 2.5, Size 51cm. Listed as a "M" on Fuji Geometry.

Asking Price: $2,500.

Link to Photos here: https://drive.google.com/...8-S8NcZ8?usp=sharing

Bike has been used, mostly on Wahoo trainer. # races is 5. Bike is in fine mechanical order. All components, including Di2, function as necessary. Only blemishes I can find are in the photos. There may be smalls scratches here and there. I put on the aftermarket carbon base bar with the scratches. No performance issues. Selling because we are moving overseas and can't take the goods! More to come.

NOT included with the sale: Pedals, seat. If you must have the seat, let me know and we can work that out. Seats are typically particular to the rider.

INCLUDED in the sale: Bike, water bottles cages, Di2 charging cable, any other small parts that came with the bike that I can find.

Specifications:

Make/Model: Fuji Norcom Straight 2.5
Size: 51cm (research the geometry for full spec's)

Shifting: Ultegra Di2 - 11 speed

Crank: Ultegra 170mm, 50-34 gears
Cockpit: Profile Design carbon basebar, T3 AL extensions. 42cm center to center
Wheels: Bontrager Aeolus Comp 5 wheels. 50mm carbon fairing bonded to AL brake track (better braking). Clinchers 700c
Water Bottle Cages: Xlab carbon rear cage, blackburn front cage
Brakes: TRP brakes (hidden)

Bike is located in Atlanta area. If shipping is required, buyer will pay actual shipping + handling charges.

Last edited by: rustynuts: Feb 3, 22 13:05
Quote Reply
Re: FUJI NORCOM STRAIGHT 2.5 w/ Ultegra Di2 - Bontrager Carbon Wheels - 51cm [rustynuts] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump. Really nice bike for the price. Get it before tri season! I will split shipping costs to CONUS.
Quote Reply