Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS feeler cervelo dual frameset carbon seatpost and fork plus adamo saddle used
Quote | Reply
Cervelo Dual Frame set with Carbon Fiber upgrades
  • 54cm frame 2005
    • In excellent condition (besides scratch below)
      • There is a nickel size scratch where the pain has come off which I have lots of pictures to demonstrate. It is right behind where the bottom bracket sits.
      • No damage to structure or integrity.
    • Regular maintenance at local bike shop
    • Estimate about 700 miles on it
    • Has been sitting in closet for about 1 year
    • Here are some reviews and information on the DUAL
  • Oval Concepts A900 JetStream Carbon TT Fork (retail $500)
    • http://www.ovalconcepts.com/inc/dettaglio.php?idProd=63
    • Total length of fork is 22 ¼ inches
    • Length of steering tube 7 ¼ inches
    • Comes with Cervelo cap
  • Carbon Adjustable Seatpost 75/78 UNCUT (bought for $170)
  • Also comes with stock Aero Alloy Adjustable Seatpost 75/78 UNCUT
    • Both seatpost length is 11 ½ inches
  • Will be packaged at local bike shop for 50 dollars plus shipping costs
  • I have taking a lot of pictures so please email me and I will send them all to you showing the length of the seatposts and fork and scratch on the frame
  • Include used yellow adamo saddle with life left in it (no rips)

Will post pictures after work today. This has been sitting around and time for someone to build it up and use it. Willing to take reasonable offers.

thanks

Member HED, Cervelo, De Soto Mafia
Quote Reply
Re: FS feeler cervelo dual frameset carbon seatpost and fork plus adamo saddle used [Koncity] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump for pics and offers

Quote Reply
Re: FS feeler cervelo dual frameset carbon seatpost and fork plus adamo saddle used [Koncity] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I will take pics. not sure if I need a new bike toy or a 900 or sub 9 disc though.

Re: FS feeler cervelo dual frameset carbon seatpost and fork plus adamo saddle used [bmanners] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

I would def love to sell it locally to save on shipping and make you a sweet deal and throw in some of your favorite bread from Hoboken

more pics to come, PM me with offers or questions

Quote Reply
Re: PICS ADD FS feeler cervelo dual frameset carbon seatpost and fork plus adamo saddle used [Koncity] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
adamo saddle is race saddle

Pictures added and have more if interested

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
any offers out there? or trades?

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Shoot me a ballpark without the fork and with the stock seatpost. I am trying to build a extremely low budget tri bike for my father.

Quote | Reply
not looking to separate unless someone wants to buy the carbon seatpost and carbon aero fork

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bump for offers or trades

willing to part out if i have sells for all of it

Quote Reply
Re: FS feeler cervelo dual frameset carbon seatpost and fork plus adamo saddle used [Rycase] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
hi
i sent you a pm let me know

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hi I dont know if it is still available so I will give a fellow Jersey guy a bump

Re: FS feeler cervelo dual frameset carbon seatpost and fork plus adamo saddle used [bmanners] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
thanks Jersey buddy, yea still available but probably make its way back to my gargage and bring it back out for sale in a few months

happy and healthy holidays to you and ur family

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
It's a great deal I need a sub 9 or 900 disc though. If your around mercer somtime will go out for a ride . PM me.

Quote | Reply
ok last try for the weekenders any offers or trades

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
offers?

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Willing to sell the Adamo saddle on its own?

“Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it lasts forever.” - Lance Armstrong
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hey there...wondering if you would be willing to sell the carbon seatpost at all? If so, what kind of price?

Cheers!

Quote | Reply
wow this was quite a long time ago listing..... no longer have it but any chance you interested in a cervelo p2c 54cm ?

Quote Reply