Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS Zipp 606 clinchers SOLD no thx to firedude
Quote | Reply
Ridden just twice with Vittoria Corsa Evo "open tubular" clincher tires, Ultegra 11-23 cassette and titanium Zipp skewers. 2008 model with dimples, under 100 miles, perfectly round and true. I will ship only to confirmed paypal addresses ( if paypal is used) $1350 delivered in US.

Last edited by: Lazy Benjamin: Jul 7, 08 14:47
Quote Reply
Re: FS Zipp 606 clinchers with cassette and tires [Lazy Benjamin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
with no intent on offending or accusing the lister of something fishy but ive seen these same wheel(the exact same picture i should say) listed and sold on ebay and slowtwitch a few times as of late. any reason for this?
Quote Reply
Re: FS Zipp 606 clinchers with cassette and tires [firedude] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It takes a lot more to offend our lazy friend. All I can say is that I have dealt with him before on more than one occasion (both complete bikes and wheelsets) and never have been disappointed.
Quote Reply
Re: FS Zipp 606 clinchers with cassette and tires [Jive Turkey] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Any other highly established forum members willing to act as chaacter witness?

Looks dodgey to me.
Quote Reply
Re: FS Zipp 606 clinchers with cassette and tires [firedude] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You are quite correct - ebay username is cyclecellar and the last TWO times I listed them the "buyers" turned out to be less than legitimate - I can provide their "contact" information or mine if anyone cares to call directly. I think you can find the completed/botched auctions if you look under completed listings.
Last edited by: Lazy Benjamin: Jul 7, 08 10:30
Quote Reply
Re: FS Zipp 606 clinchers with cassette and tires [Lazy Benjamin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Are these still available? How much extra for 2nd day shipping?
Quote Reply
Re: FS Zipp 606 clinchers with cassette and tires [mrchopsaloty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
He bought a digital camera from me on this forum about 18 months ago. Money was sent, transaction was flawless. I would have no reservations about this sale.

Quote | Reply
do not hesitate buying from LB. I bought my bike and zipps from him last year. spent over 3k....no troubles. I am thinking about buying these 606's.....anyone want a set of 303's?
In Reply To:
In Reply To:
In Reply To:
Quote Reply
Re: FS Zipp 606 clinchers with cassette and tires [mrchopsaloty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Any other highly established forum members willing to act as chaacter witness?

Looks dodgey to me.

I'd have no trouble dealing with LB on any transaction.

I have the highest regard for this poster's integrity.

I'm not so sure on his choice of that green paint with the antiqued tile, but hey, it's his kitchen.

-SD

https://www.kickstarter.com/...bike-for-the-new-era
Quote Reply
Re: FS Zipp 606 clinchers with cassette and tires [SuperDave] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
To be honest I was being dumb and took the post number as the members post count. Sorry.

Hmm, I'm after some new wheels.
Quote Reply
Re: FS Zipp 606 clinchers with cassette and tires [SuperDave] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Rough man, but as I have said, I have no control over my life, especially interior design decisions.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
to quote Judge Smails, " you'll get nothing and like it! "

actually, there is a good chance I have what you need - PM if interested
Quote Reply