Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS Zipp 404's Tubulars 700c Shimano (non-dimpled) Price Drop
Quote | Reply
I have a set of Zipp 404 wheels I got with the purchase of a bike. I run all clinchers so these tubular gotta go.

I was told both wheels had around 1K on them. After taking a look at them I believe it is very possible this is the approximate mileage. Both wheels are in great shape. The both spin true and spin forever. Both come with tires mounted, but no cassette or skewers. The rear wheel shows a little wear on the brake surface but nothing major, it is noticeable so I wanted to point it out. I can take details pictures of each wheel for any interested parties.

The front wheel is circa 2002-2003. It has 18 round spokes, a Zipp hub and a Ritchey race slick tire (tire appears to be in good shape).

The rear wheel is circa 2004-2005. It has a Mavic MR 601 hub (not sure why it was replaced), 28 round spokes and a Tufo S3 Lite tire (tire appears to be in good shape). It has a shimano freebody.

I'm thinking somewhere $700.00 (shipped in cont US). Of course I'd be open to offers as well. I think this is a great set of wheels you can get at a reasonable price.

Feel free to PM me with offers or questions. I post additional pictures if there is any interest.

Thanks,
Sonny

"The faster you get, the harder it is to get faster."
Last edited by: sonnylowe: Feb 25, 09 1:12
Quote Reply
Re: FS Zipp 404's Tubulars 700c Shimano (non-dimpled) [sonnylowe] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Let me know if you are willing to split. I am currently in a fruitless search for an inexpensive front tubular.

NCCP certified Comp coach
Quote Reply
Re: FS Zipp 404's Tubulars 700c Shimano (non-dimpled) [psychosyd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I would consider splitting them if I could get firm sales for both wheels.

Sonny

Quote Reply
Re: FS Zipp 404's Tubulars 700c Shimano (non-dimpled) [sonnylowe] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Rear anyone?

NCCP certified Comp coach
Quote Reply
Re: FS Zipp 404's Tubulars 700c Shimano (non-dimpled) [psychosyd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm somewhat interested in the rear wheel. PM sent.
Quote Reply
Re: FS Zipp 404's Tubulars 700c Shimano (non-dimpled) [Tarkan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Replied to all PMs, thanks for your interest!!

Sonny

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump...Still for sale...make me an offer, I want to move these!!!

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Price Drop $650.00 shipped to Cont US

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sale pending...thanks

Sonny

Quote Reply