Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS UNIQUE!! Lance Sharkfin TT Helmet!
Quote | Reply
Purchased from fellow STer , THis is a super cool TT helmet, sized about a Med. I believe it was made by Giro, for GURU bikes. It is modeled after Lance's "sharkfin" TT helmet deisgn that he rode from 99'-01 or so. No vents. If you like unique cycling gear, you'll love this helmet. Paypal OK. US shipping only.
Shipping included in price. 185.00 firm.

Quote Reply
Re: FS UNIQUE!! Lance Sharkfin TT Helmet! [LeDopedChicken] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
^^
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Do not want to rain on your parade, but there is a lot of misinformation in your post. This is actually not a helmet, but a head fairing/knock off made in the UK around the time Lance was TT'ing in the tour with one that was actually made by Giro. It is not certified to race in the US in any of the sanctioned organizations. I know this because I used to live in England and had one when I was there around the 2000/2001 time frame. To my knowledge, Guru the head fairing manufacture (in no way associated with bicycle manufacturer) is no longer in business now that true aero safety helmets are required by almost all governing sporting bodies. I wouldn't have said anything if I didn't feel your post was a gross misrepresentation of the product up for sale.
Quote Reply
Re: FS UNIQUE!! Lance Sharkfin TT Helmet! [kilo_dave] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Dave, appreciate the info, Got all my info from the previous seller..:(
Thanks
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
regardless of the info, its a very nice and sexy helmet!

Formely stef32
Quote Reply
Re: FS UNIQUE!! Lance Sharkfin TT Helmet! [stef32] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Agreed. I loved this thing for the local TT's. I wish I would have kept it.
Quote Reply