Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS Shoes: Shimano, Northwave, Pearl Izumi
Quote | Reply
For sale are the following items. The use and condition is listed by each item. There are too many items to upload pictures for all, so if you're interested PM me your email and I will send you pictures. All prices include shipping within CONUS:

Northwave Revenge sz. 46: Used about 6 months $45

Womens Shimano TR-02 Carbon Tri Shoes size 36. Used about 250 miles. $40

Womens Pearl Izumi Road Shoe sz 36 (not sure the model, but light blue/gray with 3 velcro straps), new, never used. $30

Easton Vista Wheelset. SOLD.

Bont A2 White Size US 12 / 47: SOLD.

Zipp Titanium Skewers: SOLD.

3T Ergonova Team Carbon Bars: SOLD.

Fraser Bicycle | First Endurance

Check out my blog here | Twitter:@tmalis3
Last edited by: Tom3: Apr 7, 11 9:18
Quote Reply
Re: Training Wheelsets, Shoes, Roadie Bar: Easton, Shimano, Bont, 3T Ergonova, Zipp Skewers *NEW PRICES* [Tom3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Re: Training Wheelsets, Shoes, Roadie Bar: Easton, Shimano, Bont, 3T Ergonova, Zipp Skewers *NEW PRICES* [Tom3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Interested in the Bonts. Can you compare their sizing to other shoes? What do you wear in a Specialized? Sidi?

Quote | Reply
Yeah, I wear a 46 on Sidi T-2, 46 in Specialized Tri-vents and the S-works road shoe. Also there is a pretty good size chart on the Bont website (although I did have to size up 1 size from what they said).

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If the 3T bars are the ones with the "flat" areas, having the red strips I'll buy them. Shipping to NW Ohio.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM sent
Quote Reply
Re: Training Wheelsets, Shoes, Roadie Bar: Easton, Shimano, Bont, 3T Ergonova, Zipp Skewers *NEW PRICES* [tricut1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM Sent. Yes they are flat top, with Red Stripe.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'll take the bars. My e-mail is tricutcher@bex.net. Let me know how to pay.
Quote Reply
Re: Training Wheelsets and Shoes: Easton, Shimano, Northwave *NEW PRICES* [Tom3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Re: Training Wheelsets and Shoes: Easton, Shimano, Northwave *NEW PRICES* [Tom3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
pm sent on the easton wheelset

Quote | Reply
Bump with lower prices.....or make an offer!

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Can you send pics of the Easton Vista wheel set?
Thanks.
Quote Reply
Re: Training Wheelsets and Shoes: Easton, Shimano, Northwave *NEW PRICES* [ilcorsario] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sure, PM me your email and I will send them right over!

Quote Reply
Re: FS Shoes: Shimano, Northwave, Pearl Izumi [Tom3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump. Only Shoes Left. Make an Offer.

Quote Reply
Re: FS Shoes: Shimano, Northwave, Pearl Izumi [Tom3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Northwave shoes still for sale?
Quote Reply
Re: FS Shoes: Shimano, Northwave, Pearl Izumi [gkane31] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sorry those are the only ones that sold.

Quote Reply