Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS Giro Prolight SLX Shoes size 42.5 in White
Quote | Reply
I have some basically new in box White Giro Prolight SLX shoes size 42.5 (~9.25 USA) for sale. I wore them on one trainer ride and one short road ride and decided they were slightly too small for me. Ordered a 43 and love them.

Asking $200 shipped. comes with all inserts and insoles and screws, plus a carrying bag.

The shoes are sweet and superlight (220 grams lighter than my old Sidi Ergo2's!) Reviewed here...
http://www.competitivecyclist.com/...-shoes-8423.5.1.html

PM if interested. I take paypal and can send pictures.
Last edited by: jeffmpollock: Jul 26, 11 14:50
Quote Reply
Re: FS Giro Prolight SLX Shoes size 42.5 in White [jeffmpollock] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Damn! Just got the exact same, in white, 42.5 last week. What is the chance of that!

Well, bump for ya!

Re: FS Giro Prolight SLX Shoes size 42.5 in White [jeffmpollock] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If its you size get them!!! I just got a pair and LOVE THEM!!! Coming from 2011 S-Works shoe
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bump for a SWEET shoe! if these were just a little smaller i'd be all over them!

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Michael in Fresno
"Do you spend time with your family? Good. Because a man that doesn't spend time with his family can never be a real man" V. Corleone
Quote Reply
Re: FS Giro Prolight SLX Shoes size 42.5 in White [rhcpcraig] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Was the sizing between the s-works and giro similar?

KW
Quote Reply
Re: FS Giro Prolight SLX Shoes size 42.5 in White [KEAU] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I also came from Specialized S-works and wear 42.5 in both. They fit almost identical as far as sizing.

Re: FS Giro Prolight SLX Shoes size 42.5 in White [rroof] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump for price drop.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bump for friday
Quote Reply
Post deleted by jeffmpollock [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bump for price drop to $210 shipped to continental USA.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bump still for sale...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump $200 Shipped to USA.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Still available?
Quote Reply
Re: FS Giro Prolight SLX Shoes size 42.5 in White [TriDavid] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
sold, sorry.
Quote Reply