Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Updated: FS Cervelo P5six size 54 Dura Ace Di2 Quarq Dzero and storage
Quote | Reply
For Sale: Cervelo P5six in good condition with the following set-up. Photos here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/2gTYN833pLhecPc18
  • Cervelo P5six frame - manufacture date 08/2015
  • 3T Aduro basebar and aero bars
  • Bar end AND on levers Dura Ace Di2 shifters
  • Dura Ace Di2 front and rear derailleurs
  • ism PN 2.1 seat
  • Magura hydraulic brakes
  • Quarq Dzero cranks power meter
  • Rear 3d storage box included
  • Di2 charger
  • Torhans bento box
  • Pedals and wheelset NOT included even though in the photos
  • NOTE - when looking at the photos in the Google drive - they are in chronological order, so you will see the tape is currently the red and white lizard skin which is in the final photos.
I took the wheelset off the original listing - PM me if interested in the Zipp wheelset also - note there was a crack found in the disc.

I had listed over a year ago and sold it, but the buyer backed out. So I ended up racing it for another year, so it has two more full and one half ridden on it. Otherwise all other miles are on the trainer so very little outdoor miles. The bike was evaluated and tuned up by a Cervelo dealer in November of 2019. The only issue he found was with my disc wheel, thus I removed the wheelset from the original listing. But if interested PM me.

The bike is a few years old so a few scratches - I tried to get good photos of those areas, let me know if you want any other photos or angles.

Asking $3450 plus shipping (probably around $200-250 with insurance). I prefer PayPal as that gives both the buyer and seller protections. I will ship insured and will breakdown as far as the buyer prefers and is comfortable reassembling.
Last edited by: wjoiner: Jan 5, 20 20:17
Quote Reply
Post deleted by wjoiner [ In reply to ]
Re: FS Cervelo P5six size 54 Dura Ace Di2 Zipp Disc 808 Quarq Dzero more [wjoiner] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What year is the frame?
Quote Reply
Re: FS Cervelo P5six size 54 Dura Ace Di2 Zipp Disc 808 Quarq Dzero more [wjoiner] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Best price?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
if you plan on parting out the wheelset let me know
Quote Reply
Re: Updated: FS Cervelo P5six size 54 Dura Ace Di2 Quarq Dzero and storage [wjoiner] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Updated without wheelset and lowered price to $3450.
Quote Reply
Re: Updated: FS Cervelo P5six size 54 Dura Ace Di2 Quarq Dzero and storage [wjoiner] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump - make an offer.

Also, I can throw in the Disc and 808 - though I don't know about the disc and the crack that was found. That would need to be evaluated to see what repair is needed.

I signed up for an ultramarathon this year, so I'm good sticking with my older P3 since cycling won't be my focus. Hopefully can find a good home for this. Will post on Ebay in another week or so if no movement here. Thanks for looking.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Any chance of a part out? I am looking for rt8 levers, and would be interested in a price on the di2 complete

Ask me how much I love my Kiwami LD Aero Trisuit
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Where are you located?
Quote Reply
Re: Updated: FS Cervelo P5six size 54 Dura Ace Di2 Quarq Dzero and storage [Leavitt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sorry, not interested in messing with parting it out.
Quote Reply
Re: Updated: FS Cervelo P5six size 54 Dura Ace Di2 Quarq Dzero and storage [carbenfire] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
About 75 miles SE of Sioux Falls in NW Iowa.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Still for sale?
Quote Reply
Re: Updated: FS Cervelo P5six size 54 Dura Ace Di2 Quarq Dzero and storage [bryanplord] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes, still for sale.
Quote Reply