Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Post deleted by oneforty.6
Last edited by: oneforty.6: Aug 17, 05 20:09
Re: FS Cannondale IM6000 58cm mint with Extras (Pic incl) [oneforty.6] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Nice bike....I'd rather have that than a P3c (duck for cover).
Quote Reply
Post deleted by oneforty.6 [ In reply to ]
Re: FS Cannondale IM6000 58cm mint with Extras (Pic incl) [oneforty.6] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Well...1st to give good press on that bike..and a lil ribbing.

That Cannondale frame is BY FAR the Rodney Dangerfield of triathlon bikes. It's simply a top notch frame, incredible ride and very durable. The only problem is that Cannondale doesn't know how to market/spec tri bikes. Ask Tom D over in the forum...I think he rode one last year. Heck, that bike is going to win Kona this year! ;o)

I rode a P3C at IMAZ..but just for a test spin. Don't get me wrong, it's a SEXY bike...but felt like another carbon bike (I rode a Giant TT at the time). Damp, semi-stiff, dull, boring.....but very solid. Did I mention it was sexy?

In the end, it comes down to what FITS you the best....so I don't want to rain on your purchase, I was just poking fun. Not sure how you ride, etc. You'll love your Cervelo!!!!!!

I wish it were a size smaller and you were just selling the frame/fork!!!!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
what are you looking to buy instead?

------------------------------------------------------------------
"The aspect of sport that you learn is that you have your good times and your bad times, but you share it with great people." - George Gregan

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
why not p3sl????

"The aspect of sport that you learn is that you have your good times and your bad times, but you share it with great people." - George Gregan

Quote Reply
Re: FS Cannondale IM6000 58cm mint with Extras (Pic incl) [Ted McGregor] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
personal preferance
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
right on!

Quote Reply
Re: FS Cannondale IM6000 58cm mint with Extras (Pic incl) [Ted McGregor] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If you have a genuine offer - please PM me.
Last edited by: oneforty.6: Aug 20, 05 7:48
Quote Reply
Last edited by: oneforty.6: Aug 22, 05 18:33