Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS - Zipp Super 9 clincher disc and Zipp 404 Firecrest clincher front, with pictures
Quote | Reply
I have the following for sale:

- Zipp Super 9 clincher disc, 700c, Shimano/Sram. The disc was raced only once, and ridden only two times prior to the race.
- Zipp Firecrest 404 clincher front, 700c. This wheel was also only raced once, and ridden only two times prior to the race.

Wheels are in excellent condition, no marks, no scratches.

I will include the used Shimano 11-23 Cassette that is on the rear wheel, along with the Zipp skewers.

Looking to get $3,000 + $50 for shipping anywhere in the 48 states. I take Paypal payments. PM me, or better yet, email me at zachruble@hotmail.com

Pics below:

Ruble Triathlon Coaching Average of 30 coached PR's per year
Florida Triathlon Camps Train in North Americas winter training destination
Ruble Racing Events Midwest Triathlon Racing
Ruble Timing Midwest Event Timing
Last edited by: BIGZACH: Sep 17, 13 17:07
Quote Reply
Re: FS - Zipp Super 9 clincher disc and Zipp 404 Firecrest clincher front, with pictures [BIGZACH] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What brake pads did you use -looks like a little more wear on the brake track than described?
Is the disc 11-speed?
Quote Reply
Re: FS - Zipp Super 9 clincher disc and Zipp 404 Firecrest clincher front, with pictures [lmbasell] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I used brake pads made for carbon wheels. Yes, the wheel will take either 10 or 11 speed sram or shimano cassettes.

Quote Reply
Re: FS - Zipp Super 9 clincher disc and Zipp 404 Firecrest clincher front, with pictures [BIGZACH] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ok thanks - think you might struggle to get the asking price though most shops will discount to $3k new...
Quote Reply
Re: FS - Zipp Super 9 clincher disc and Zipp 404 Firecrest clincher front, with pictures [lmbasell] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks for the advice...and trying to mess up my sale :-).

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Does this price include a bike frame?
Quote Reply
Re: FS - Zipp Super 9 clincher disc and Zipp 404 Firecrest clincher front, with pictures [Power] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Power wrote:
Does this price include a bike frame?
This made me chuckle.....

-Stephen in Arkansas
Quote Reply