Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS - Zipp Carbon Cranks, 170mm
Quote | Reply
Big THANKS to kenright for teaching me how to post a pic (assuming y'all can see cranks and not a red X). Anyway, I paid $155 for these and am just looking at getting my money out of them. They are 170mm Shimano Octalink-compatible Zipp cranks with lightly used Shimano (D/A I think) rings. Not new, but they're in excellent/very good condition. They were on a tt bike that, sadly, doesn't get nearly as much attention as it deserves. I dig 'em and they look great on my tt rig but I need 172.5's. I may be talked into trading for some Q-Rings or perhaps a carbon compact crankset. These Zipp cranks look MUCH better with the all-black (new, never used) FSA chainrings (53/39) which I'll include instead of the used Shimano rings for an additional $45. It's a decent size box so I don't know about shipping but I'll split USPS Priority Mail fees with the buyer in the CONUS...outside the US please contact me. Sorry about the size, but this is my first attempt at posting a pic. e-mail me at tribato@hotmail.com if you have any questions.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Michael in Fresno
"Do you spend time with your family? Good. Because a man that doesn't spend time with his family can never be a real man" V. Corleone
Quote Reply
Re: FS - Zipp Carbon Cranks, 170mm [Tribato] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Pic looks good Michael, no red "X" here !!! I thought that these cranks were a lot more expensive, you must have gotten a hell of a deal.

Quote | Reply
Hi Ken...thanks again for your help. I can finally start unloading some of my excess gear :) oh and these are not the new Zipp cranks with the ti bottom bracket so they weren't as much but they were still pricey so yeah I got a great deal.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Michael in Fresno
"Do you spend time with your family? Good. Because a man that doesn't spend time with his family can never be a real man" V. Corleone
Quote Reply
Re: FS - Zipp Carbon Cranks, 170mm [Tribato] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
pm sent.

Rgds,

Joey2makSmile
Quote Reply