Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
FS - Lots of Vision stuff (basebar, stem, extensions, levers)
Quote | Reply
I have a set of Vision R-bend extensions that are brand new in the box. Bought them thinking I would need them for a bike build....no longer needed...looking to recoup some funds. 26.0mm stem size and are uncut at 290mm length.

Any interest? Shipping would be from Canada - so offers please factor in the increase in shipping price. Open to reasonable offers.

I also have a set of used r-bends that were cut at 270mm and show almost no signs of use at all..great shape. Complete with glossy Vision base bar and carbon brake levers and Vision 100mm stem.

Let me know if you are interested in a sweet package deal!

Last edited by: jar70: Sep 26, 12 8:27
Quote Reply
Re: BNIB (2) Vision R-bend clip-on carbon extensions and (1) used set of clip-on carbon ski extensions [jar70] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
$60
Quote Reply
Re: BNIB (2) Vision R-bend clip-on carbon extensions and (1) used set of clip-on carbon ski extensions [jar70] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Is 270 about medium length? How much do you need for them? I'm in Canada. D
Quote Reply
Re: BNIB (2) Vision R-bend clip-on carbon extensions and (1) used set of clip-on carbon ski extensions [chadm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Is $60 for the r-bends? If so, can you tell me where they are going for that cheap? I paid over $200 for them new....so would like to get more than $60 - but I don't know if that is the current price for them....I did a search and tried to find the cheapest place to buy them - but they still seem to be around $200? But I could be wrong...

If that is for the used ski bends - that would be reasonable + shipping.

Cheers!

Last edited by: jar70: Jan 3, 12 18:55
Quote Reply
Re: BNIB (2) Vision R-bend clip-on carbon extensions and (1) used set of clip-on carbon ski extensions [ScotiaP3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hey there...I think 270 is close to M or L in length - I think the longest they come is 290 and not sure about the shortest .. maybe Vision has it on their website? But the alum ones came on my 56cm P3C and I swapped them out for the carbon version - which I think feel a lot more comfy....they have a bit different shape to them at the bend...

Shipping in Canada is OK - it's the size of the box/bag that is usually the kicker...what were you thinking in terms of pricing...

Cheers!

Quote | Reply
Bump for weekend crowd...these are very nice upgrades to a VisionTech bar!!! ;-)

Quote | Reply
I assume that the Ski bends also include the pads/brackets?
Quote Reply
Post deleted by jar70 [ In reply to ]
Last edited by: jar70: Jan 14, 12 11:30
Quote | Reply
Would like to get rid of some of these...anyone need some carbon upgrades?

Quote | Reply
Still looking to sell these things...

Also have a Vision 42cm basebar, 100mm Vision stem and a set of Vision aero brake levers if anyone needs those - would be willing to give a reasonably good price on a complete front end package (basebar, brakes, r-bend extensions, Vision 100mm stem - just add shifter and you are good to go!).

Cheers!

JR

Quote | Reply
If they were 31.8, I would be all over the R-bends. Good luck.
Quote Reply
Re: BNIB (2) Vision R-bend clip-on carbon extensions and (1) used set of clip-on carbon ski extensions [timboricki] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks so much...bummer... I can sell you a new basebar ;-) Thanks...the r-bends are great!

Quote | Reply
Do you still have the ski bends? I'm in Canada too.

Yep .. sure do....interested....

Send me an offer.....

Cheers!

JR

Quote | Reply
Wicked fast payment from BonesBrigade...simply a pleasure doing business! Thanks so much and enjoy your new carbon upgraded ski bends!!!

Quote | Reply

New carbon r-bends .... sweeeeeet.....

Last edited by: jar70: Sep 26, 12 8:29
Quote Reply
Re: FS - Lots of Vision stuff (basebar, stem, extensions, levers) [jar70] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump for weekend crowd and new pics...if someone would prefer the glossy Vision basebar and/or stem - I can make that happen as well...

Last edited by: jar70: Feb 3, 12 21:40
Quote Reply
Re: FS - Lots of Vision stuff (basebar, stem, extensions, levers) [jar70] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM sent on R bends and aero levers

[ The sign of intelligence is you are constantly wondering. Idiots are always dead sure about every damn thing they are doing in their life. - Vasudev ]
Quote Reply
Re: FS - Lots of Vision stuff (basebar, stem, extensions, levers) [planetsbr] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM answered..thanks for the questions Tony - hope we can work something out.

Quote | Reply
Awesome - thanks so much Randy for the purchase - one set of BNIB r-bends are gone...super fast payment by rjh!!!! Enjoy!

Quote | Reply
jar70 wrote:
Wicked fast payment from BonesBrigade...simply a pleasure doing business! Thanks so much and enjoy your new carbon upgraded ski bends!!!

Bump for a great seller.

I received my ski bends yesterday packaged REALLY well and in better condition than advertised.

Thanks jar!

Glad you got it a-ok....now about that "bump".... ;-)

Quote | Reply
First Class seller here. Received the extensions today, they look great! Thanks.
Quote Reply
Re: FS - Lots of Vision stuff (basebar, stem, extensions, levers) [rjh] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks so much ... glad they arrived safe and sound...enjoy them on your rides!!!! Go fast!!!! ;-)

Quote | Reply
Bump.....

Prev Next