Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FSOT: Giant TCR New Rival Group for Race wheels UPDATE!
Quote | Reply
Just bought a new S2 through the Cervelo promo and looking to sell or trade my Giant TCR size large for a set of race wheels. Everything on the bike is brand new, never been used even on the trainer. This includes Sram Rival Shifters, Front Derailleur, Rear Derailleur, FSA Gossamer compact crank, FSA brake calipers, Fulcrum Racing T wheelset, and all new Jagwire cables. It doesn't have bar tape because I took off my old dirty stuff but looks great with white. Bike is an absolute head turner. Frame is in excellent condition with only a small spec on the top tube which I've shown in the picture. Really looking to trade for a set of Zipp 404's but would be interested in all offers and whether that being a trade plus money on either end. Not desperate to sell so no lowball offers. I'll use it as wall art before giving it away.

Complete bike with wheels: $1500 shipped
Bike with no wheels: $1200 shipped
Frameset alone: $750 shipped

Last edited by: adktriguy46: Jan 22, 12 14:30
Quote Reply
Re: FSOT: Giant TCR New Rival Group for Race wheels, Mavic Kysrium Elite Rear, Fizik Arione and more [adktriguy46] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
E-mail sent.
Quote Reply
Re: FSOT: Giant TCR New Rival Group for Race wheels, Mavic Kysrium Elite Rear, Fizik Arione and more [adktriguy46] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
all pm's responded to
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
$1500 as shown in the picture? Why does my post holidays bank account have to be so low right now....
Quote Reply
Re: FSOT: Giant TCR New Rival Group for Race wheels, Mavic Kysrium Elite Rear, Fizik Arione and more [Kentiger] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No that picture is just to show what the frame looks like. Sorry would include stock Fulcrums off the S2
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
how much for just the frameset?
Quote Reply
Re: FSOT: Giant TCR New Rival Group for Race wheels, Mavic Kysrium Elite Rear, Fizik Arione and more [werne1nm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have a price in mind but make me an offer
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Free bump for a great deal on a terrific bike. If I had the dough I'd buy this thing right now!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sale pending
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sale fell through, bike is available!
Quote Reply
Re: FSOT: Giant TCR New Rival Group for Race wheels UPDATE! [adktriguy46] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
are you willing to part out? If so, how much for Shifters FD, RD?
Quote Reply
Re: FSOT: Giant TCR New Rival Group for Race wheels UPDATE! [LeisurelyOnTwo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sorry bike sold weeks ago
Quote Reply