Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FSA Carbon Pro Team crankset-172.5 with BB
Quote | Reply
FSA Carbon Pro Team issue cranks 172.5 and matching Isis drive FSA Platinum bottom bracket. English thread 68mm width. Off my Cervelo P3sl and only three rides on them. Less than 75 miles total. Like new condition, no scratches. 53/39 rings.

Retail on the Crank is $399 I think, and the BB is probably $30-50.

Asking $250 shipped in the US. Out of the country PM me first.
Last edited by: Tai: May 30, 05 14:02
Quote Reply
Re: FSA Carbon Pro Team crankset-172.5 with BB [Tai] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump, c'mon this is a good price right? awesome cranks, super light and stiff, like new, just like CSC rides:)
Quote Reply
Re: FSA Carbon Pro Team crankset-172.5 with BB [Tai] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I got mine for $188 new when they were running them out, those cranks are so like 2004 man.
Quote Reply
Re: FSA Carbon Pro Team crankset-172.5 with BB [Blacky] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I haven't seen them at $188 anywhere, I've seen them marked as low as $268 for just the crank, but most places have them at $295 and up. I'll take offers but even on Ebay they don't dip below $239 for just the crankset. Granted this is a 2004/2005 crank but the only newer crank they have out is the K-force and that's a whole different ball game. This isn't the old carbon team, you can sometimes find those on chucksbikes.com for cheap, this is the current version and just came off a 2005 P3sl 2 weeks ago.

$250 including the BB is a good deal. If I don't get any bites soon I guess I'll move them to ebay or try to sell them locally.
Quote Reply