Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: Speedfil & Elite Hydration Mounts and Men's/Women's Tri Clothing
Quote | Reply
My wife is getting out of triathlon and I'm going through the parts closet. Bunch of stuff for sale. All prices exclude shipping. I'll charge the actual shipping based on the method and your zip code. PayPal good and service only (prices include the fee).

(1) Used Speedfil F1 Hydration system for triathlon bike. In good condition, included cover, but missing the bolt, but you can buy the replacement hardware kit for $9 from Speedfill's website. SOLD.
(2) Used Speedfil R3 Rear Carrier. $25.
(3) Elite Skekane saddle bottle mount bracket with 2 straps,CO2 mounting bracket and mounting hardware. $25.
(4) Men's Zoot tri-top. Black. XL. Bought used on ST thinking I'd do duathlons, but never worn (by me). In good condition. SOLD
(5) Women's Sugoi RPM tri-top and bottoms, size medium. Cyan. Worn for 5-6 triathlons and a few open water swims. Clean. Cost $75. Selling together $25.
(6) Women's Pearl Izumi Select trip-top (med) and bottoms (large - fit like medium). Black/Pink. Worn for 3-4 triathlons. Clean. Cost $110. Selling together $35.
(for reference, my wife is 5'-6" and 125 bs)

Last edited by: crazywhippet: Mar 13, 18 10:09
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Speedfil & Elite Hydration Mounts and Men's/Women's Tri Clothing [crazywhippet] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
speedfil still available ?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Speedfil & Elite Hydration Mounts and Men's/Women's Tri Clothing [Armstrongj] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes, both Speedfil items are still available.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Speedfil & Elite Hydration Mounts and Men's/Women's Tri Clothing [crazywhippet] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Did you sell the Speedfil ?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Speedfil & Elite Hydration Mounts and Men's/Women's Tri Clothing [cassidyfit1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
FI yes. R3 no.
Quote Reply