Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: pinerello paris...FELT AR...ENVE 7.8
Quote | Reply
FOR SALE:. 2022 Pinerello Paris.,.now called F5. Size 53. Blue steel...yes like Zoolander.
everything is entirely stock build.
Full Rival AXS. MOst cockpit and saddle. Fulcrum racing wheel set. Pirelli P7tyre.
The only reason I am not calling this brand new is because I rode it the few miles home to my house from Placid planet bike shop in Lake Placid New York.
It has literally been under a bedsheet since summer of 2022. I have not really been able to ride for a couple of years for various reasons...
Anyway, it is in show room, condition and a really really nice sharp looking bike in my opinion. Here is a link to the specifics.
https://www.excelsports.com/...is-rival-axs-bicycle
Asking price. 3,200… Obviously, it will be professionally impeccably packed.

FOR SALE: 2021 Felt AR Advanced. Color is Aquafresh. size:small/51 I believe. I put a longer. 100mm stem on it as opposed to stock 90mm(which I have as well, obviously would be included.) Other that it is entirely stock... aside from my saddle... can't remember what saddle came on it but I will see if I can find it and include it with sale. Here is a link to all of the specifics from website. It is exactly the same bike/build aside from the fact that there is a team EVERY MAN JACK logo decal at the head tube which can be removed.
https://www.feltbicycles.com/...ra.color.007EAE.html
Again, this bike has been sitting under a tarp for a couple of years now. It is in mint condition. Aside from minor, cosmetic, scratch/scrapes from a dropped chain. Also, theres a cosmetic white-ish rub on the Reynolds decal of the front wheel, maybe paint. If I had to estimate this bike at Max has 50-100miles on it. I can recall only riding it a handful of times… Don't think I even sweat into the bar tape. Again a really, really nice bike. I would be keeping but the only thing I'm going to be riding for the foreseeable future is a beach cruiser and a fat bike.
Asking price: 3200 again it will be meticulously packed up and shipped.

ENVE 7.8 rim brake wheel set built on Chris King hubs. Custom team EVERY MAN JACK Enve decals.
If you know these wheels, you know that they are pretty much IT in terms of aero race wheels.
They were my race wheels for several seasons. They are in very, very nice condition, I would continue racing them myself if I were still racing tri. A couple very minor scuffs /rubs from transition racks and such. Everything is purely cosmetic. I absolutely love these wheels, but I again I have no purpose for them as I am thinning the herd so to speak of road and triathlon equipment.
I had not planned on selling these for sentimental reasons, so I have not really thought about or looked at what they should be priced at so I suppose I'll take offers...

I have been THE ST forum for over 15 years at this point. I have sold and bought many bikes frames wheels what have you…

I will try to get photos of all of my items up as soon as possible. I am sitting at my desk killing time, hoping that all the snow doesn't melt before the weekend… Anyway Message me or message me for my personal phone number. I would be happy to talk to you if you have questions about any of the items.
Thanks
Stephen
Last edited by: PlacidPirate: Feb 29, 24 12:37
Quote Reply