Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: FS: *Price Drop* NEW Shimano 9070 Di2 pieces, Specialized Shiv Frameset, Roval Wheelset w/ DT Star ratchet, Zipp Ti Skewers, Continental Attck/Force Tires, ASSOS, Mavic Plasma Lid, Fizik Shoes, Orca Wetsuit size 7, Cannondale Neon , CrankBrothers Iodi [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sunday Bump.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: *Price Drop* NEW Shimano 9070 Di2 pieces, Specialized Shiv Frameset, Roval Wheelset w/ DT Star ratchet, Zipp Ti Skewers, Continental Attck/Force Tires, ASSOS, Mavic Plasma Lid, Fizik Shoes, Orca Wetsuit size 7, Cannondale Neon , CrankBrothers Iodi [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What di2 do you have ?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Ozlas wrote:
What di2 do you have ?

2014 9070 Di2 (12-27) 11spd
REAR DER- $540
REMOTE SHIFTER - $90
CHAIN - $30
CASETTE 12-27 - $180
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Di2 RD $540?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Ozlas wrote:
Di2 RD $540?

correct.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hi there,

If the Assos cap is still available, I'll take it.

Paul Haynes
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thanks for the clear communication & great deal! Looking forward to my Assos gear ^_^
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Price Drop and Sold Items bump.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
My clothing arrived (that was quick!) and fits great. Thanks again & best of luck selling the rest :)
Quote Reply
assos hk sturmnuss [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
i want to order it.
miri
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What type of chain and is it 9000 model? same with with casette?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Received the TT shifters and everything is great! Bump for a great transaction!

http://www.clperformancetraining.com
http://www.pillasport.ca
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Tony5 wrote:
What type of chain and is it 9000 model? same with with casette?

Not sure if I responded, but yes 9000.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Mandibles still available?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Billyblazer20 wrote:
Mandibles still available?

Yes they are.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Price drop bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump for a great seller!

"One Line Robert"
Quote Reply
Re: FS: *Price Drop Car Accident need $* NEW Shimano 9070 Di2 pieces, Specialized Shiv Frameset, Roval Wheelset w/ DT Star ratchet, Zipp Ti Skewers, Continental Attck/Force Tires, Lots of ASSOS, Fizik Shoes, Orca Wetsuit size 7, Cannondale Neon. [ajchid77 [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Pm sent on fizik shoes
Quote Reply
Re: FS: *Price Drop Car Accident need $* NEW Shimano 9070 Di2 pieces, Specialized Shiv Frameset, Roval Wheelset w/ DT Star ratchet, Zipp Ti Skewers, Continental Attck/Force Tires, Lots of ASSOS, Fizik Shoes, Orca Wetsuit size 7, Cannondale Neon. [ajchid77 [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
did you get my pm? Feel free to email me at slugger628@gmail.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM sent
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hey I need the shoes asap I have the $ can you send me your paypal? I have a race in 2 weeks. My email is slugger628@gmail.com.

-Jason
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I am interested in the Assos ClimaSchutz gear, both vest and jacket, if they're still available and you'd be willing to ship internationally (should be cheap and simple to post considering the very low weight and bulk). Couldn't send a PM as I just registered here. Let me know...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
One more attempt at getting in contact with the threadstarter. If youäre willing to ship internationally and want to sell the ClimaSchutz gear, send me a PM with your email address. I can't send PMs yet because I am too recently registered on these forums. Thanks...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Mayhem wrote:
One more attempt at getting in contact with the threadstarter. If youäre willing to ship internationally and want to sell the ClimaSchutz gear, send me a PM with your email address. I can't send PMs yet because I am too recently registered on these forums. Thanks...

Happy to ship internationally, send me a shipping address and I'll get you a quote. Email/PayPal Aaron.chidester@gmail.com

Best,
A
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Do you still have the cannondale neon sign?
Quote Reply

Prev Next