Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: Zipp Chrono 53/39 crankset 172.5mm and Zero Gravity brake calipers
Quote | Reply
Used Zipp Chrono 172.5mm aero crankset with aluminum spindle and outboard bearings. 53/39 chainrings. Comes with installation tool for included bottom bracket (bearings are in great shape). Inner chainring has a dent from a dropped chain, and there are some various rubs and scrapes in the clear coat but no damage to the structural carbon. $390 shipped

Zero Gravity brake calipers. I'm the second owner - the first owner had these powder coated. No brake pads included. One of the calipers has the powder coating partially stripped from contact with a caustic material while in storage - the base aluminum is fine. $75 shipped

Last edited by: BeyondCategory: Jul 29, 18 16:26
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Zipp Chrono 53/39 crankset 172.5mm and Zero Gravity brake calipers [BeyondCategory] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM sent.
Quote Reply
Post deleted by BeyondCategory [ In reply to ]
Re: FS: Zipp Chrono 53/39 crankset 172.5mm and Zero Gravity brake calipers [BeyondCategory] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump to $390 and $75
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump for a sexy crank! If these were 167.5's, the shortest size they made, I might have been talked into them! Good luck!
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Zipp Chrono 53/39 crankset 172.5mm and Zero Gravity brake calipers [Ohio_Roadie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Not to hijack the thread but I have the 167.5’s in my basement. Almost new, with bearings. And I’m in OH...
Been holding on to them and was considering giving them to the guy who masterminded them but let me know if you are interested.

Quote Reply