Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Post deleted by Chan
Last edited by: Chan: Nov 19, 18 9:30
Re: FS: Cervelo S5 Di2 Fully Loaded Road and Tri Ready also Kreitler Rollers [Chan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump for additional pictures of race wheels and saddle on the S5. Added Powertap rear wheel as standalone item available.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Cervelo S5 Di2, Kreitler, Profile Design, Di2 Shifters, Corima Disc and Trispoke Wheelset [Chan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump for now selling separately rather as 1 lot
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Cervelo S5 Di2, Kreitler, Profile Design, Di2 Shifters, Corima Disc and Trispoke Wheelset [Chan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump for updated S5 pictures and price.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump for removing old items and adding new ones.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Are you willing to sell just the 920?

Strava
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Cervelo S5 Di2, Kreitler, Profile Design, Di2 Shifters, Corima Disc and Trispoke Wheelset [gmh39] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
With or without quick release? Pm me with price and deets.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Updated measurements to Kreitler rollers for shipping quotes purposes. Feel free to use the measurements to get a quote using your personal or business account elsewhere in case it's cheaper. I quoted a Slowtwitch member from Texas to Massachusetts and it was $34.95.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Chan wrote:
With or without quick release? Pm me with price and deets.

I may be interested in the quick release if the watch sells without it.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Cervelo S5 Di2, Kreitler, Profile Design, Di2 Shifters, Corima Disc and Trispoke Wheelset [ahumblecycler] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ok now we're talking. I didn't wanna find multiple sellers, was hoping somebody would want the combo but this just might work out.

For those who PMd me about the watch by itself please msg me with a price.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Watch sold. 920XT Quick release and scosche Rhythm+ and kreitler rollers still for sale.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'll take the HRM. Send me your PayPal.

http://www.clperformancetraining.com
http://www.pillasport.ca
Quote Reply