Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: Shoes Sidi Shot 44.5, Suplest Road Pro, 43.5m Assos 44.5, Lake 44 Speedplay, Time Osmos 43.5
Quote | Reply
New pair of Sidi Shot Cycling shoes, size 44 1/2, white / matte black.

In box with all paperwork, tags and accessories.

2018 model

Beautiful, comfortable, high performance cycling shoes. Rare color. New, never worn, cleats never mounted. Only time out of box is for these photos. Just wished they fit me.

Please check sizing -- I'm happy to answer questions as best as I can. Fit is about size 10.25 US.

$350 shipped to US address.

PayPal to US address only, thanks.

Suplest Road Carbon, White, 43.5

Used only once or twice. Really nice shoes but just didn't fit right. With box, shoe bag.

$325 shipped PayPal to confirmed US address

Assos cyclingSlipper_G1
Size 44.5

Based on Lake CX402 but with a nicer heel and general build. Super nice, almost fit. These are similar to Sidi 45 with a little broader toe box. Super comfortable and heat moldable. Ridden twice, heat molded lightly once.

$350 shipped to US PayPal confirmed address

Lake CX402, 44 Speedplay, White/Black

Used for a couple of months and heat molded. Good used shape, ready to be molded and go again.

$125 shipped to confirmed PayPal US address

Time Osmos 15 Cycling Shoes, 43.5, New

New pair of Time Osmos 15 shoes. Similar in size to Sidi Shot 44.5

New in box with shoe bag and Time socks. Never worn, cleats never mounted.

Great heel grip, good volume toe box. Really well made, light, super ventilated.

$325 shipped PayPal to confirmed US address

Last edited by: PSJoyce: Aug 10, 19 15:17
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Sidi Shot cycling shoes, 44.5, White / Matte Black, New [PSJoyce] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Big price drop for spring
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Sidi Shot cycling shoes, 44.5, White / Matte Black, New [PSJoyce] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Cleaning out my closet of shoes that almost fit.
Quote Reply