Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: Shimano shoes SH SPD-SL 170 - sz 41 - $70 shipped
Quote | Reply
For sale is a pair of lightly used Shimano SH SPD-SL 170 shoes in a size 41 (US men's size 8) with cleats included.

The shoes were purchased back in June and saw light/moderate use in training (~300-400 miles) in the summer. However they hurt my feet as I found out Shimano shoes fit me too narrowly and I've since went back to Sidi Megas to replace these.

SHOES:
You'll see scuff marks in the photos on the bottom due to walking around on them on pavement, and just some general grime from the roads since I've never took the time to wipe them off, but everything is intact and functional 100%. The outsole is CF so just scratches. The uppers pretty much are new looking and all buckles/straps function as normal. The insole you'll also see are also pretty much new, the words and markings inside don't show any signs of fade. They even smell new!

CLEATS:
As you can tell from the cleats they're pretty much new.

Originally the shoes retail for $200 and cleats $25, but selling both for $70 shipped via USPS Priority mail + tracking within CONUS.

Thanks for looking and don't hesitate to PM me with questions! I take paypal only shipped to verified addresses. Excuse the bad phone photos I can take more detailed photos if you're interested.

Love to tri!
Last edited by: yamsyamsyams: Jan 12, 15 21:42
Quote Reply