Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: Scattante build with Ultegra Parts - help a college kid make it through the year! - PRICE DROP
Quote | Reply
Hey,

I built this bike from the frame up. Brand spankin' new.

Frame: 54cm Scattante XRL Team aluminum frame with carbon fiber fork and carbon fiber seat stays. Solid frame, minimal flex. Excellent starter or training frame.
Components: Ultegra 6603 triple crank, ultegra 6700 rear derailler, 105 front derailler, ultegra 6603 shifters, ultegra 6600 brakes, ultegra BB, ultegra cassette
Other Parts: Forte precision handlebars, forte precision seat post, forte titan wheels, hutchinson fusion tires, aerus aluminum stem

Platform pedals are included. I can switch out the forte for a blue competition saddle if you want.

This is a solid bike. Ideal for beginning to intermediate players or for training. It's brand new, only rode it up and down the street to make sure everything was working perfectly.

I built this as my training ride, but tuition keeps on increasing and I need to sell it :( I've put in well over $1500 into this bike, I'd like to get around $950 (incl. shipping) if possible. As mentioned, it's literally brand new. I have some extra tubes and cages to throw in if you want to make a package out of it.

Pics are supplied below! Make me an offer.
Last edited by: hozouria: Jan 23, 12 12:21
Quote Reply
Re: Feeler: Scattante build with Ultegra Parts - help a college kid make it through the year! [hozouria] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump! take another look, make me an offer!
Quote Reply
Re: Feeler: Scattante build with Ultegra Parts - help a college kid make it through the year! [hozouria] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Wow, that is a franken-drive train!
Quote Reply
Re: Feeler: Scattante build with Ultegra Parts - help a college kid make it through the year! - PRICE DROP [hozouria] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BUMP! $1200 OBO!
Quote Reply
Re: Feeler: Scattante build with Ultegra Parts - help a college kid make it through the year! - PRICE DROP [hozouria] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump! Any offers?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Do you have pics ?
Quote Reply
Re: Feeler: Scattante build with Ultegra Parts - help a college kid make it through the year! - PRICE DROP [zmanelite] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes I do! What's your email address? I'll send them out either tonight or tomorrow, depending on whenever I'm done here at the lab.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Friday night bump!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BUMP! $1150 + FREE SHIPPING.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Scattante build with Ultegra Parts - help a college kid make it through the year! - PRICE DROP [hozouria] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
desperate bump! looking for $1000 plus shipping. please don't make this college kid take out another loan! consider this an investment into a future doctor's education and provisional health/guarantee to securing a spot into the medical industry. make me an offer!
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Scattante build with Ultegra Parts - help a college kid make it through the year! - PRICE DROP [hozouria] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Weekend bump. $1000 including shipping. I'm seriously loosing money on this. Help a college kid out! This is a viable investment to a doctor's future :)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Send me a pic. Reistom21@gmail
Com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
desperate tuesday bump plus price drop! $950 shipped.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
all i got is $400.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Scattante build with Ultegra Parts - help a college kid make it through the year! - PRICE DROP [cyclisto] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
sorry chap that's nearly a fourth of what I spent to build it. perhaps a family member or spouse can chip in the rest?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
ok, i'll try to scrape up some change.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Final bump before I post to ebay. Finally got around to attaching pictures too - sorry it took so long.

Make an offer! Bike must go. Ridden only around the block and taken to the bike shop to make sure everything works. Brand. Spankin'. New.
Quote Reply