Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: SRM, OAKLEY, RAPHA, GIRO, ROTOR, GARMIN, ZIPP. All sorts of stuff for sale, with more to be added. Altitude tent, shoes galore, sunglasses, powermeters, wheels, cranks, computers, watches.
Quote | Reply
 SHOES

Rapha Grand Tour Shoes - Black with White - Size 43 - $350 - Worn 3 times. Great shape with some minor scratches. I love these shoes, they're just a bit wide for me. Unfortunately, I bought both colors without trying them on. I still have all of the original packaging as well.

Rapha Grand Tour Shoes - White with Black - Size 43 - $350 - Worn ONCE. Amazing shape, save $100 over new. I love these shoes, they're just a bit wide for me. Unfortunately, I bought both colors without trying them on. I still have all of the original packaging as well.

Giro Empire Road Shoe. Part of Giro's First Friday series in Electric Blue. Worn once. $300. Very limited edition shoe.

I'm selling my Garmin Edge 800. It is in like new condition and includes the box and packaging. I will also include the new gen Garmin mount as well. It includes the charger but not the original USB cable. Although any other USB cable will work fine. $325 including new Garmin mount and shipping CONUS.

Oakley Transfer Case watch.

I bought this watch a few months ago and wore it a couple of times but ultimately thought it was a bit heavy for me. It cost over $500 new and I'm selling it for just $250 shipped CONUS. I still have the original case, box, and paperwork.

Oakley M Frame with hard case for multiple lenses. Matte black with persimmon lens. - $75 shipped CONUS.

Oakley M Frame - Gloss black with Case. Missing nose piece. Shipped CONUS for $65.

Nike 10//2 Lance Armstrong Shoes - Size 43.5 - Like new condition. Great shoe made by DMT for Nike. $195 shipped CONUS.

CRANKSETS

Rotor 3D+ SRM System - I am selling my complete SRM system and would prefer not to part it out. It is a Rotor 3D+ crank with 52/36 chainrings, 110BCD, and 172.5mm crank arms. The system includes the SRM, the PC7 which is Sky Blue, and I will also include the Suunto strap if somebody actually wants it. The crank was on my bike for about 3 months. I am selling the complete system for $2485 shipped CONUS.

Zipp VumaChrono Crank - 55/42 167.5mm - $900 - New in box. Never put on any bike. Includes the tools and a Ceramic Bearing Bottom Bracket!

Shimano Dura Ace SRM - 50/34 175mm - $1750

WHEELS

Zipp 303 Firecrest Tubulars - 10 speed Shimano/SRAM - raced once (and won!), ridden maybe 600-800 miles. With Vittoria Evo Corsa CX tubulars glued on. - $1385

TRAINING EQUIPMENT

Inside Ride Rollers - $750 - Nearly new. Ridden a couple of times and moving to a CycleOps Indoor Cycle this winter season.

Altitudetech Summit 8850+ altitude tent and generator used for about one month. Adjusts to an altitude of 10500 ft. Includes the tent / enclosure, and the exercise mask and kit. $1985 for everything. Includes everything you need including hoses and muffler. Local pickup would be ideal for this one I think. Located in the San Francisco bay area.

Last edited by: OriginalJ: Oct 13, 13 21:37
Quote Reply